The Race (part 2)

Start from the beginning

(George's POV)
I was halfway back when my phone ran I took it out of my pocket and looked at the caller ID
Miami state holding centre
I wonder what that is- George came to a realization pretty quick and answered the phone.

'Hello?'

'Wilbur! Tommy! He answered!! Heyyyy George'

'Bad! What the fu-'

'Language!'

George just rolled his eyes 'I don't think that matters right now, why are you guys in jail?!?!'

'We are not in jail' bad corrected 'we are in a holding centre'

'Okay fine why are you in a 'holding centre' George said sarcastically.

'Uh you know what I'm going to let Wilbur continue telling the story' bad waved Wilbur over to the phone.

He whispered something in his ear but George couldn't hear what he said.

'Hey George!'

'Hi Wilbur, so can you please tell me how you got here'

'Yes, so we went into the alleyways since that was our designated route and we saw the most amazing art in the world it was like everything nice in one plac-'

'Alright don't need details next'

Wilbur huffed but continued on 'we saw spray paint cans on the ground and Tommy suggested we pick them up and put them in the trash. So we did that and a cop car showed up at just the right time and saw us and brought us here'

'Wow um okay I'll come pick you up right now'

'Alright can I speak to Dream for a second'

Then George remembered Dream wasn't with him.

'Uh what for'

'Bads just freaking out and I assume Dream has been in a situation like this before so-'

'First of all Dream has never been to one of these places and second he's not here right now'

'Where is he?'

'He's getting me and him food'

'Oh okay well come pick us up soon'

George laughed 'alright' and then he hung up and thought to himself.

I am going to need to come up with a lie.
But I'm terrible at lying, there going to find out! Ah I'm going to blow my cover!

George stopped thinking he didn't want to overthink this situation that was already a bad situation. So instead he waved down a cab to go and get his friends.

(Karl and Sapnaps group)
The energy drinks had now run its course leaving two very tired boys about 20 minutes away from their RV.

'I'm done!' Sapnap shouted trying to wave down a cab to bring them the rest of the way but Karl stopped him.

'No! We are probably going to be the ones that are going to get there without any help'

'What about the energy drinks'

'I mean any vehicle help'

Sapnap frowned 'but we still have like 30 minutes to goooo'

'Actually 20 minutes' Karl said with a smile.

'Fine but if we don't win you are going to get payback'

Karl thought for a moment 'deal!'

(Tubbos POV)
Tubbo slept for most of the day only getting up to go to the bathroom. Tubbo finally woke up but this time he stayed up he went to the bathroom and looked around.