"Huh?"

"What?"

"Oh thank god."

"The whole point of this test was teamwork. Had you four not worked together, I would have failed you and sent you back to the academy." Kakashi smiles and leans slightly forwards.

"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are scum. That's true. But those who abandon their friends are worse than scum."

Naruto sniffs, tears escaping his eyes.

"Y-Y'know...He's kinda cool."

"Now then." His eyes darken as he turns his gaze to Maki who smiles nervously.

"Give me my book back."

"Well..You see, Senpai...Um..." He glances at the book in her hands, eyes going to the soaked book in her hands.

"...I-I'm sorry?"

"Iburi Maki."

"AH! I'm sorry senpai! I'm sorry, I didn't mean it yo!"

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦

"Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow- CAN YOU STOP!"

"Shouldn't have wet my book."

"Senpai, you're being petty!"

"Say that again. I dare you." She purses her lips and sighs, allowing the man to carry her upside down while walking through the village as many sigh at the scene.

"Kakashi-Senpai."

"..."

"Kakashi-Senpaaaaaaai."

"..."

"Kakashi-Senpai, I love youuuuu~"

"..."

"Senpaiiiii! I said sorry!"

"..."

Maki sulks and gives up, not trying anything until-

"Imouto?" Shisui whispers, though the Hatake heard him and turned around.

"Oh! Shisui-San!" He smiled. "How nice to see you."

"Uhm...It's always a pleasure but please put her down. She's turning red."

"No."

Shisui sighed and grabbed Maki from Kakashi's grasp. Her eyes swirled and tried adjusting to the new position.

"Thank you, Aniki."

"Uh-Huh. What did you do this time?" Kakashi comically cries and shows the busted book. Shisui stifles a laugh and smirks at his sister, mentally giving her a high five.

"Good job."

"What?!"

"Time to do what i'm famous for~"

"Shisui-!" He was cut off when the male flickered away, leaving an angered Hatake who was surely planning his revenge.

"Aniki. Kakashi-Senpai is my sensei now so I'll have to face him soon."

"Well, let me give you a nice final meal."

"F-Final meal?!"

"Yup! I'm sorry but Kakashi-San is really going to kill you."

"B-But it's just smut, yo!!"

"How do you know what that is?"

"Oh. He showed me it once."

"Oh." Shisui smiles threateningly. "Now I have a reason to kill him."

"Phew."

"Now, let's eat!"

Chapter End~