"Oi, insult Sakura and Naruto again and you can talk to my fist."

"Hn."

"Okay." Maki sighs, zoning out for a second before Sasuke snaps her out.

"Sorry." She mumbled. 

'Man, it hurts to think...Kurama! Help me out!'

'Do it yourself, brat.'

'So mean!'

"Okay, I got it. Sasuke, Naruto. You two distract Kakashi-Senpai with some combo attacks. Sakura will cast a small genjutsu to help disguise me, and once we do that i'll take the bells and then we can kill senpai~!"

"Uhm...That's great and all. Just maybe not the..." Sakura sweatdropped. 

"Killing part."

"Oh, okay. I can do that, yo!"

"SHHH!"

"Sorry!" A sudden thought occurs in her mind, making her grin mischievously.

"Actually...I have a different plan."

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦

"M-Maki, what are you doing?"

Kakashi was honestly scared by the sadistic grin she held on her face, and glanced nervously between the book in her hand and her grin.

"Kakashi-Senpai~ I wonder what'll happen if I burn this book, ne?"

"I'll ground you for life, that's what."

"You can't do that. Tenzo-San won't let you~"

"Watch me."

Okay, now she was scared. But she had to keep the tough girl act.

At least until the others could do it...

"I will ground you."

When Maki stepped forwards Kakashi figured she'd given up. But instead, her mouth slowly opened and revealed her tongue as she pulled on her eyelid.

An irk mark appeared on his head as he suddenly felt himself getting restrained.

Something clicked in his head and he realized this entire time it had been a plan.

"Hohoho~ My how the turns have tabled~" They all deadpanned at her but she simply grinned and casted the hand signs for a water jutsu.

"Water style!: Water bullet jutsu!"

Sakura quickly snatches the two bells and create a genjutsu to disguise two pinecones and replace them.

"That's enough!" 

"Whoa!" The three genin are thrown off Kakashi and fall on their backs, groaning in pain.

Kakashi stands up and dusts himself with a smile.

"Well, it seems you all pass."