ベイブレードバーストエクストリーム第1章新しい力が目覚めたPart 1

Today's Battle will be a special one. Aiga vs Arthur. Looks like the whole world gets to watch me crush, said Arthur. Aiga you will be the one who gets crushed. First Battle Ready set 3,2,1 Go Shoot Noble Achilles takes the center of the stadium. Prime Apocalypse is circling around the arena and is on the path of Achilles. Prime Apocalypse uses the edge of the stadium to gain speed. Go Noble blocker yelled Aiga. Noble Achilles absorbed the attack and pushed Prime Apocalypse out of the stadium. Noble Achilles and Prime Apocalypse are pushed back from the stadium. Go Prime Reboot yelled Arthur. Super Noble Slash Yelled Aiga. Both Achilles and Apocalypse collide in the center of the stadium and are sent flying. Noble Achilles gets one point ring out finish. Looks like i will have to go full power Second Battle Ready set 3,2,1 Go Shoot Noble Achilles circles around the stadium at Lighting fast speed. Apocalypse is sent flying into the air. Noble Achilles slams Prime Apocalypse around with a barrage of attacks. Noble Achilles it time to speed up. Noble Achilles backflips from its attacks and takes to the rim of the stadium. Blow It Away Achilles Yelled Aiga. Noble Achilles tip grabbed the edge of the arena as it rushed past Prime Apocalypse. APOCALYPSE!!!!!!Yelled Arthur. Apocalypse rushed after Achilles. Dark Turbo. Achilles avoided the strike and rushed down the upper deck using the spinning rim to chase after Apocalypse. My brand New Dark Move. Apocalypse's Darkness. Noble Achilles was sent flying as Aiga watched in shock. Aiga is this your full power you might as well give up. RAAAAAAHH Yelled Aiga. Two bangs grew out of his hair. Arthur was in shock. Achilles landed back in the stadium but was coated in red aura. Achilles slammed Apocalypse into the wall. Noble Achilles slammed Apocalypse into the air. But Aiga wasn't finished. Achilles jumped into the air above Apocalypse. FINAL NOBLE EXPLOSION. With one final strike Achilles rammed Apocalypse down into the stadium causing a huge explosion. The Stadium was in pieces, Achilles was outside of the stadium. Prime Apocalypse parts were outside of the stadium. They were sent flying past Arthur. Aiga then fell to the ground and passed out. Noble Achilles with a burst finish. Aiga Akaba is the winner by a score of 3 to 0. Aiga went all out in the next battle he tried his very best to take out Arthur. The Next battle is Valt vs Hearts. Glad we get to battle again Hearts. Valt Aoi I will claim victory over you. Time for the first Battle Ready set 3,2,1 Go Shoot Dead Hades takes to the upper deck. Lighting Valkyrie hits the wall and is soaring above Dead Hades. Valkyrie time for Lightning Jet Shoot Valkyrie rushes towards it's opponent. Dead Hades avoids the attack. Time for Dead Impulse. Super Lighting Wing Awaken. Lighting Valkyrie and Dead Hades collide in the center of the stadium. Valkyrie and Hades fly out of the arena. Valkyrie hits the ground before Hades. Lighting Valkyrie with a ring out. Valt Aoi will receive one point. Time for Defense Mode. Hearts changed Hades to Defense mode. Second Battle ready set 3,2,1 Go Shoot Lighting Valkyrie lands in the center of the stadium and breaks its limits with its incredible speed. It zooms past Hades. Hades is circling around Valkyrie and slamming its barrage of heavy attacks. Valkyrie Awake Yelled Valt. Hades its Underworld Dead Gravity. Dead Hades and Lighting Valkyrie collide in the center of the stadium. Valkyrie is sent flying up into the air. No way, said Valt. Hades is ready for another Underworld Dead Gravity. HAAAAAAA!!!! Valt hair turned Light Blue. Valt had done it; he had acquired the first State of Valkyrie Aura. Now Valkyrie Rush. Valkyrie began to deliver a barrage of heavy attacks. Hades' defenses were broken. Hades started to lose stamina. Now time for another Dead Impulse. Valkyrie uses Instinct Lighting Slash. Valkyrie and Hades collision cause a big collision. The stadium is destroyed. Hades parts land outside of the stadium. Lighting Valkyrie with a burst finish. Valt Aoi is the winner with a score of 3 to 0. Hearts were in shock because of Valt's power. Valt then fell to the ground and passed out.