Stolen Moments and Kisses

◇◇◇

Kat POV

I woke up next to Stiles and Scott snoring next to me. "Dorks" I said under my breath. "Who you calling dorks?" Scott shouts playfully and him and Stiles starts tickling me. "I thought you guys were asleep" I say laughing as they tickle me. "Nope." they smile and laugh as they stop tickling me and we all fall off the bed. I get off the floor and plop back onto the bed with a sigh and a smile. "Someone looks happier" Stiles says as they both smile at me. "Yeah." I reply "I guess I just feel better" I said. They plop on the bed next to me. "Well that's good." Scott states with Stiles nodding in agreement. Before anyone can speak mom bursts in the door. "Kat! Scott! There's someone here to see you!" She says while smiling and giggling with excitement. She turns her head to Stiles.

"Did you sleep here again?" she asks him and Stiles was about to open his mouth when I spoke. "We all fell asleep to Star Wars" I say as I rushed towards the bathroom. I walk in and shut the door changing into the clothes from the crash that thank goodness mom had washed them for me but one question.. how did she get all the blood off the sleeves?.. I slipped on the clothes and reached for my brush but as I looked in the mirror I smiled as I saw the dangling Kitty necklace from my neck and thought of Jayden with tears threatening to fall from my eyes. I pushed them back and started to brush my curly hair into a ponytail. I walked back into my room and noticed no one was in there so I grabbed my shoes. They were black boots with tiny blue bows on them. Lila gave them to me for my birthday.

I walked downstairs and saw Allison with another girl with orangish blond hair.. maybe strawberry blond?.. I got to the bottom of the stairs and everyone stared at me. The strawberry blond haired girl immediately ran up to me well pulling Allison with her and asked me where I got my shoes. "Umm.. my friend Lila gave them to me for my birthday" I said. "They are so cute" she said and smiled at me. "Thanks." I told her. Allison started to speak.

"This is Lydia" she said. "So.. your Scott's little sister right?" she asked. "Yes" I said. "Cool.. so I was thinking of taking Allison to the mall today wanna come with?" she asked. Scott immediately shot up saying "yes!". I looked at him confused and then he said that all my clothes were still in my old dorm. "Oh yeah that's right..." I mumbled. "Great! so then your coming" Lydia asked smiling. "Sure." I smiled. Stiles walked over and asked Scott something but I couldn't hear them over Lydia and Allison's girly squeal.

Just then my phone buzzed and it was Lila. She was texting me about Jayden's funeral. My day was going so much better until this. My breath was taken and I felt depression begin to take over me again. Scott ran over to me asking if I was ok. "I am fine" I said with a fake smile. "Then why are you crying?" Allison asked pointing toward my eyes. I had a few tears running down my cheeks without knowing it. Lydia inched closer to me and put her hand on my shoulder and told me I needed a distraction. Allison chimed in with "yeah let's go to the mall to get your mind off of Jayden."

Another tear ran down my face just hearing his name. Scott came closer to me and sat on the stairs. "That sounds like a great idea." he said with the girls nodding. Stiles came over and tossed me my black hoodie. "How did you know it was mine?" I asked. "Well at first I thought it was Scott's so.. I threw it at him and he threw it back and well it was landing on my head I happened to see a small red heart on the bottom and I mostly knew who's it was" Stiles replied with Scott holding in a laugh the whole time.

"Alright cool." Lydia said pulling me towards the door with Allison behind her. "Wait..." I say as I am pulled out the door. Scott and Stiles waved well giggling from the door as I was pulled into one of the girls cars. "Ok ok... I can walk" I say and the girls let go of me well smiling and giggling. I run towards Scott and Stiles and they look confused until I stop in front of them and smile as I hug them gently and whisper "thank you" into their ears and walk back towards the girls. "Thank you for what?" They both ask confused. "For being there for me!" I shouted as I walked back to the girls with a smile.