Purple Flames and Blackouts

◇◇◇

Kat POV

I woke up in a cold sweat with tears rushing down my face. Scott and Stiles had both fallen asleep with me but Stiles woke up when I did. Looking worried he grabbed my hand and held it. I smiled at him and leaned back falling asleep slowly again as he put his hand through my hair playing with it and telling me it's ok and calming me. I actually smiled. It was real was all I could think as I drifted back off to sleep.

A few hours later I felt Scott moving around then get up but I was still half asleep and ended up drifting back off to sleep getting closer to the only person left on the floor Stiles.. and he just snuggled me which was probably not good because I was obviously not over Jayden but Stiles made me feel better about it and I excepted that I now had some feelings for my older brothers best friend. Great I said in my head before falling back asleep.

Me and Stiles woke up to the sound of his phone ringing. It was his dad wondering where he was. He told him that he lost track of time and fell asleep at Scott's house. He wasn't lying.. just not telling the whole truth. He smiled at me realizing I was awake. He got off the floor and he held out his hand for me. I grabbed it and told him "thanks" with a smile. "Was that a smile?" he replied sarcastically with a grin. "Maybe" I said walking out of the room and into the bathroom.

I looked in the mirror and saw my eyes and for a minute I thought I was hallucinating but my eyes were a pink like the flames I had seen before. I stood shocked and stared at myself in the mirror. What the hell was happening to me?? I was starting to freak out. I looked into the mirror again seeing my piercing pink eyes before blacking out once more.

I wake up with a gasp and Scott, Allison, Stiles, Derek and someone else I knew Isaac?.. They all stared at me and I rushed over to the bathroom looking at my eyes which were still the pinkish purple color. Scott pushed open the half open door grabbing my hand before bringing me back to my room where everyone else was.

Everyone stared at me and my eyes when I walked in. I sat on the bed and started to get this huge head ache. "Not the time" I whispered pissed off at myself. "Not the time for what?" Scott asks. I look at him trying to figure out how he heard me when I said it as quiet as I possibly could. "It doesn't matter" Derek says well Stiles sits next to me putting his arm around me trying to calm me down once again.

"We just have to figure out what she is" Derek states and the whole room instantly goes quiet until Stiles breaks the silence. "What are we supposed to do? you guys still haven't even told her what you are" says Stiles. Scott glared at Stiles for a minute but then looked at him with a face of agreement. "Alright fine" Scott stood up and said coming closer to me.

"Kat I have to tell you something" he spoke. "Yes" I softly asked. Stiles inched closer to me grabbing my hand as Scott came closer and kneeled on the ground. "I am gonna show you something but don't be afraid" he said leaving me terrified. He got up and his face started changing. It scared me and I almost jumped for minute but then thought of how Scott would feel and I didn't want to hurt my brother. I looked at him with my mouth wide open figuring out what he was.. only because I knew the tiniest bit about the supernatural because my friend Kyle was a werewolf he just didn't know I knew...

"Your a werewolf" I said and almost everyone stared at me shocked at how I knew that. "You didn't jump Scott" said confused. "I don't have a reason to be scared of my older brother" I stated. Once again all eyes were on me as I said that. "So.. they all know your a werewolf and they help you keep your secret?" I ask. "Yes. well no" he said looking at Derek and Isaac. "What do you mean?" I asked. Derek opened his mouth to speak. "Me and Isaac are also werewolves" he said and not going to lie I was a bit shocked.