Ch-1: Luperón, Dominican Republic

On a slightly cloudy and clear day, a white and red Boeing 767 jetliner crossed the skies, flying over the Caribbean Sea, flying for the airline Air Canada. They had just taken off from Miami International Airport a little while ago, bound for the Gregorio Luperón International Airport in the Dominican Republic.

Onboard the plane were a few American, Caribbean, and other passengers of different nationalities. Among those onboard were none other than Mystery Inc., all of them waiting for a well-needed vacation and to spend some time at the beaches. Fred was sitting with both Daphne and Velma in the middle three seats of the plane, whilst a row in front of them was Braedey and Willow, and behind Fred and the girls were both Shaggy and Scooby-Doo.

Fred and Velma were reading some magazines and books to pass the time, whilst Daphne was touching up on her makeup and facial. Shaggy and Scooby were snacking out on the peanuts that were provided on the flight, whilst also having other food with it. Willow was reading some fantasy books to take her mind off flying. She didn't mind it, but wasn't much of a fan for heights. That's why she elected to have an aisle seat instead of a side seat. Braedey, however, was fast asleep in the seat next to her, and had a blanket wrapped around him to keep him warm.

This was also Braedey's very first trip going abroad, so it was a bit of a new experience for him to undergo. Just in case of things, Daphne might've gone a little bit overboard with making sure things were gonna be alright. It took a very long time of convincing from Willow to Daphne that things will be alright and that Braedey will be alright.

As Braedey slept calmly though, he began to dream...

~*~*~{Braedey's Dream}~*~*~

Braedey now opened his eyes, and he looked around at where he was. He was floating around in some kind of area, but as his vision cleared up, he now realised something; he was floating about... under the waves of the ocean! The sea was bright and blue, the sunlight from above shining down onto the sea's surface, reflecting the light down to a distance.

Braedey next realised something; he wasn't drowning or losing breath at all

Braedey next realised something; he wasn't drowning or losing breath at all. He was breathing underwater as if he were a fish. He touched the sides of his neck, but he felt no signs of any fish gills anywhere. He was confused by this, but he decided to swim about and see what's all around there in this underwater world.

He could see entire ecosystems and schools of different species of fish swimming about the reefs, along with a few eels and small crabs alongside them, whilst the seaweed on the sea floor and anemones were waving about in the motion of the ocean.

"A world within a world..." Braedey muttered to himself in awe and wonder, just as two clownfish and a Blue Tang fish swim around him, and headed off to collect some food. "So long, Nemo." He joked with a small snicker.

As he was about to swim off to see more of the reef, Braedey could now hear the sound of what could be best described as a soothing symphony, a calming voice echoing across the sea, accompanied with a gentle song that would make anyone feel weak at their knees and be lulled to sleep by it. For Braedey, it was like a trance. He turned around, and he began to swim off to find the sound, as some fish follow with him....