Chapter seventeen

Midoriya brings the microphone inches away from his mouth, he opened his mouth ready to sing when he realized he couldn't speak. His part was passing right by him, Denki noticed and signaled Kirishima to stop playing. 

He was frozen, everything just froze. His whole body was all of a sudden made of brick, it was like he was paused in a video game. He couldn't move, was this stage fright? He couldn't wait and see, he ran and jumped down the stage. He bolted for the bathroom locking the door behind him with a slam.

"IZU!" Kirishima ran after him, he jumped down and bolted to the bathroom just to find the door locked. He twisted the doorknob and knocked on the door harshly. On the other side, the poor singer sat on the floor in silence, not knowing for sure what to do. 

He could hear the voice on the back of his head to act all badass and let Kaachan know what he's missing out on but it hurts. His heart ached more than anything, even more than the breakup with Todoroki. Why was this so different? Why did it hurt so much?

"Izu, I get it your hurt but you have to move on..." Kirishima persuaded in a calming tone. Kiri wasn't sure what to do. In times like these, he wished he had back up. Suddenly, he had an idea, the right person who would understand a breakup. Although it could be awkward, it could work.

He pulled out his phone quickly typing away, he slowly walked back to the group his eyes still glued to his phone. Everyone turned to see Kirishima walking back without Midoriya.

"Where is he? This really isn't the time for this!" Momo was very annoyed, she was unaware of the fight. 

"I am calling backup!" 

-

A few minutes passed Midoriya was still sitting on the floor of the bathroom silently crying and watching the floor stain with tears. A sudden knock let him flinch, he turned to the door expecting a voice.

"Hey, It's me open the door..." The short one was aware of who's voice that was. He reached over and unlocked the door. Todoroki walked in with a bag of materials, he took a seat beside him. He crisscrossed his legs and quickly pulled Midoriya's face to face him. The short one's eyes red from tears and his cheeks moist from the tears as well.

"What?" Midoriya stuttered, his voice cracked from crying. 

"I get your hurt, so I bought supplies. I didn't think you would lock yourself in the bathroom but it will have to do." He pulled the bag, it ruffled by the contact, Todoroki pulled out a pint of ice cream, Tissues, and a notebook? 

"What's all that for?" Todoroki slid the ice cream to him, and a few tissues. He opened the notebook and pulled out a pen, confused Midoriya opened the ice cream. The taller one handed him a spoon and laid the notebook in front of him.

"Ok, I bought Ice cream cause I know that makes you happy. I bought tissues for the tears, Duh and I brought a notebook because..." He flipped through pages and a printed picture of Bakugou laid on the page, Todoroki noticed him still confused.

"Use the pen and scratch the picture off with all you've got! Curse as much as you want, I won't judge." The greened-hair kid shrugged and kept taking spoon fulls of ice cream. Todoroki sighed, he silently waited until Midoriya was done with the ice cream.

"Don't worry about the band, I told them this will take a while so they went to get some froyo." Once done with the ice cream, he silently placed the empty pint on the floor and picked the pen up. He was still quite confused about how this was going to help, but he tried. 

He silently drew circles and lines overlapping each other on the picture of his ex. Slowly but surely the grip on the pen tightened, he pushed the pen farther down the picture nearly ripping the paper to shreds. 

"fuck you..." He cursed under his breath, the message clearly directed to the person in the picture. The lines and circles filled the picture, Todoroki just rubbed circles around his back. The small curses turned to screams in a matter of seconds.

"FUCK YOU BITCH! YOUR SUCH A MOTHERFUCK-" Needless to say, he was letting all his anger out in a few seconds.

-

 They both sat in comfortable silence, all could be heard but their breaths. A shredded notebook laid in front of them, pieces and pieces of paper all over the floor. Midoriya laid his head at Todoroki's shoulder, he was calm and happy. All the pent of anger was finally let out like a wave of a tsunami being held back finally let out. 

"Thank you, Todo...That really calmed me down." 

"No problem, I will always be here for you..." The singer happily sighed, he was the calmest he had been in a while. Suddenly a knock on the door startled the two, Todoroki stood up and opened the door to see Kirishima with a worried face froyo bag.

"Hi, Is he ok? I brought froyo!" He quickly added, Midoriya heard him and burst out the bathroom nearly pushing Todoroki down. He quickly grabbed the bag and pulled out the plastic cup. He grew a smile from ear and ear and ran past the corner with the froyo leaving an empty bag on the floor. Kirishima and Todoroki burst into laughter, Todoroki knew he was probably full of energy after he let out so much pent-up anger.

-
I'm so sorry for not updating!! Here's another update! Anyways Don't forget to vote!!! By the way thank you so much for 2.5k reads, Thank you!!
-Bnhaserver