Chapter two

-slight nsfw-

"Nothing, just wanted to talk."

"Ok Bakugou hop in, if that's okay with you." He nods, Midoriya opens the driver's door and hops in. He smiles, turns on the car and unlocks the passenger seat. Bakugou quickly hops in and closes the door behind him. Midoriya couldn't deny it but something about him made him feel comfortable and safe. He couldn't describe it.

"I just wanted to congratulate you and ask you for your number." Midoriya didn't answer.

"It's for the band, if your asking."

"Oh sure" Bakugou pulled out his phone and handed it to him. He grabbed it lightly touching Bakugou's fingertips which sent butterflies to his belly. He quickly clicks his number on his phone and hands it back to him.

"Nice. Anyway I was just thinking maybe we can hangout to just get to know each other for the band."

"Oh yeah, invite the rest of the gang as well." He smiles, oblivious that Bakugou is trying to flirt with him.

"No dumbass just me and you" Midoriya flinches, just him, them alone. Why did that make Midoriya so happy?

"Yeah sure, now? or-or tomorrow-"

"Yeah now." Midoriya turns on his car and quickly pulls out the driveway. They sat in silence, Midoriya's hand was resting in the middle of the two. Bakugou looks over and notices his hand, he slowly moves his hand on top of Midoriya's. He flinches and looks at Bakugou who was staring out the window. Midoriya didn't feel weird or uneasy but he felt rather happy and safe.

"Umph-what do you wanna do when we arrive at my home."

"Anything you want." Bakugou answered not moving his gaze from the window. Midoriya smiles, Bakugou took a step forward and intertwined their fingers together. They both blush, clearly flustered of the sudden action.

-

They both smiling and still holding hands, they fingers fitting like a puzzle. They swayed happily like newly weds walking home. They arrive to Midoriya's door, he pulls out the keys and unlocks the doors. 

"Baby Izu! Oh is that your boyfriend?!" Inko runs up to the two STILL HOLDING HANDS. She hugs her son and give a death glare at Bakugou.

"You hurt my baby I swear I will stick a spoon up your a-"

"MOM! No we are not dating!" Midoriya quickly pulls his hand off Bakugou's.

"Y-yeah we aren't dating!" Bakugou quickly steps back nervously.

-

"Sorry about my mom, she gets carried away."

"Don't worry about it" Midoriya and Bakugou sat on the floor, Midoriya pulls his legs up his chest and sat quietly.

"Hey I wanna ask, your mom asked if I was your boyfriend does that mean that yourrrr" He looked at the ground nervously waiting for his answer. Please like boys. please like boys. please like boys.

"Oh yeah, I-I'm gay. If that's a problem."

"No no, it's not! I'm gay as well."

"Really?"

"Yeah"

"You don't look like it, not trying to be rude!" Bakugou chuckled and slowly shifted towards him, he put an arm around him.

"I find it kind of interesting." He slowly put his hand on his thigh, Midoriya blushed madly. 

"blushing, find it nice my hand to be there aye Izuku?" He smirked causing Midoriya's face to be flushed, he quickly moved his hand off his thigh and shifted off him.