Looking back, I saw Armani, holding Antonio and Adrian's fists down as they glared murderously at the boy.

"Let's go," I said and was about to walk away when a smug voice stopped me.

"Just because you fucked her doesn't mean I can't," he laughed. "She's just a slut."

Now you've done it.

With a cunning smirk, I slowly walk towards him. My eyes looking at him in distaste and my lips turning up into a snarl.

"See, a slut begging to be fucked by everyone--" before he could say another word, my fists connected with his cheeks, his face turned to the side, blood spurting out of his mouth as he did so.

Before he could so much as look at me, my hands already gripped his hair tightly--slamming his head down my knees. His groans and pleas were heard with deaf ears as I lifted my boots, smashing the heel into his chest, he teetered back and fell into his friend's arms but I wasn't done as I stalked towards him, grabbing him by his throat.

I can feel everyone's eyes on me, but their gasps and voices were mumbled as all I saw was pure rage. Bringing my elbow up, I smashed it against his jaw and smirked as I heard a sickening crack.

"I--I'm sorry," he muttered pleadingly as my nails dug deep into his neck.

I'm usually fine with people calling me names but being called the one thing you're not is revolting. Not because it's an insult, but because tainted memories replay in my mind--the memories I tried so hard to forget.

"Listen here and listen good, just because your a manwhore and have girls on their knees for you doesn't mean that you can do as much as disrespect them, there's nothing more repulsive than calling women out for your own insecurities and greed, so mark this in your damn filthy mind, call any woman a slut when you have no right to be-- considering your disgusting fucking personality, expect me to hunt you down and kill you myself, do you understand?" I feel his blood trickle down my hands as I add pressure to my hold.

"Y--yes," he croaked out, pure and utter fear flashing his eyes.

"Good, your lucky there's a lot of people here or I would've slit your throat by now," I whispered lowly in his ear and made sure that no one heard.

He gulped and nodded profusely before I let him go.

Dusting myself, I turn around and see the crowd's agape reaction as they took in what just happened. Rolling my eyes, I look at my brothers and see them wear proud smirks--even Alessandro looked proud.

"She's a Russo, that's for sure," Adrian mumbled, smirking.

"Yeah, yeah, now let's go," I dismissed them and wiped the blood off of my fingers.

♕-----------♕

"This is your car?!" Armani exclaimed as we arrived in the parking lot.

"Looks good doesn't she?" Apollo cockily patted Lily's head.

Yes, he named his car.

"Looks good?! H--how did you even afford this?" Armani said in trance, his fingers trailing delicately along the polished metal of the car.

"That's something you shouldn't worry about," Apollo replied. They raised a questioning brow but didn't question it further.

Apollo is a famous street racer best known as 'Devil' so his addiction and love for cars are understandable. Nobody knows what he or we look like in the underworld as we always wear masks.

"We should get going, it's getting late," Ares said, already getting inside the car.

Vincenzo nodded, and I noticed two SUVs parked behind their car. Weird.