CHAPTER 6

° ○ ☆ ○ °

° ○ ☆ ○ °

"Aadhya," I hear someone shout my name, making me turn. I see Karan, Dev and Shruti coming towards me. They are also the first-year student with whom I have become friends for the last few days.

"Hey," I reply, smiling at them. Ishu had already gone to her classes while I decided to explore the sports field in our college. It has been one week since I started working with Aarav, Darsh and Ishan. And everything is going great. Website work is also going in full swing.

"Are you and Ishita free this weekend?" Karan asks me, "We had decided to go to this place. Unlimited pizza at just 250."

"Oh, I will message you about it till evening if that is ok? And who is going?"

"Yeah. We three, and the usual group from the class. And yes, there is one more girl, Sakshi. She is also going to come," Shruti says.

I nod, "Sakshi? She joined today?" I have known three Sakshi from my city. Guess the fourth one will add to the list.

"Yup. Wait, let me call her. She is here only," Karan says and goes somewhere to call her.

I talk with Shruthi and Dev while waiting for Karan to come with Sakshi. And finally, I see him, coming with a girl who I know very well through Ishu. She widens her eyes, recognising me before a big smile light up her face.

"Omg, hi Sakshi," I say, hugging her.

"Hi. I seriously can't believe that it is you," Sakshi replies, hugging me back.

"Me too."

Sakshi is a family friend of Ishu whom I have met on several occasions. Her parents live in this city only. She had gone to Canada to live with her Aunt for some time. And it looks like she is finally back. Though Ishu is not close with Sakshi, she likes her company as they have to meet from time to time because of their families.

"You are here that means Ishita will be here too. Where is she?" She asks, pulling back.

"She is at her classes right now. Why didn't you told her you were also coming to this college for studies?" I ask.

"I didn't know that you guys were coming to my city. My parents didn't tell me about it," she replies.

"Oh. I have to go now, but I will call you in the evening when Ishu is with me, ok?" I say, noticing the time. I have to be at Aarav's house in 15 minutes.

"Ok. Ishita have my number with her?" she asks.

I nod at her and say, "Yes."

I bid her farewell and move to the parking where my spidey is.

"Come on, spidey. Let's go," I pat the handle, receiving some odd glances from the two boys who were sitting on bikes beside me.

I clear my throat and quickly drive away from there before I embarrass myself more.