CHAPTER 3

° ○ ☆ ○ °

° ○ ☆ ○ °

The hostel is nice. We met other girls after coming back from Aarav's. I had always heard about the boys' hostel and what happens inside it. But I have never heard about Girl's Hostel, so I was wondering.

Girl's hostel is just like boys, but there is too much gossiping here. In the hostel, the girls can wear anything they want, and there is no one to scold them. And here, you will find open talks about anything and everything.

This atmosphere is new for both Ishu and me, so we both did take some time to adjust. But we did make some friends before we had to sleep. And don't get me started about the hostel's food. It is also ok, just like the hostel. It didn't even come in the comparison list with the homemade food.

Ishu and I sit beside each other on the floor of our room and talk.

"Today was good, na?" she asks me.

I nod, "Yup. But I miss my parents."

"Me too. But we wanted this," Ishu says, and I nod once again.

It was surprising how Ishu and I both share the same things and interests. And I love her very much. She didn't need to know that, or she would tease me with it.

"Your brother's friends are nice," I say, picking up the books from our bags.

She nods, "They are."

I frown and say, "But that Ishan is too scary."

She laughs, "That's why I don't go near him. Anyways, thank goodness Bhai dropped us here, or else I am sure we would have been late."

I smile, remembering how he made us agree to let him drop us.

Darsh and Ishan look at us from the TV as Aarav gets up, "You both are not going alone. I will drop you both."

I shake my head, "Nope, it is ok. We are going to take a Rickshaw."

Aarav looks at me and says, "No excuses, it is too late. You both are not familiar with roads here. Once you both get familiar then, you can go alone. But not now."

That is also right. We both nod at Aarav, agreeing and take our things.

"Can I come too?" Darsh asks us, "I want fresh air right now."

Aarav shakes his head, "No."

I laugh at Darsh, "Next time, brother. Next time."

Coming out into the real world, I scroll through my phone while Ishu sits beside me silently, fidgeting her hands.

I am sure she wants to tell me something from her fidgeting hands.

And I know I was right when I heard her voice, "Aadhii."