CHAPTER 4

° ○ ☆ ○ °

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

° ○ ☆ ○ °

After lunch in the cafe, we visited some local places. It is a heritage city, so there were many places to see and for me, to admire.

As the night rolled on, we had completed visiting some nearby landmarks. And for dinner, Darsh wanted to eat pizza. So, here we are now, at the house with Domino's boxes surrounding us as we chill on the sofa.

"Yummy," Darsh makes a noise, biting into his beloved pizza.

"It gets tastier after a tiring day," Isha says from beside me.

"Hmm," I nod and rest my head on her shoulder tiredly. She put her arm around me, resting her forehead over mine. Aarav and Ishan talk with each other about something while eating their pizzas. And Darsh, of course, is sitting beside me and annoying us from time to time.

"Bhai," Ishu calls Aarav, who looks at us and gestures to speak.

"What will happen tomorrow? It is our first day, so what should we bring with us to the college?" She asks, her voice ringing in my ear as she continues speaking while keeping her head over mine.

"It is the first day, so there will be no studies. Most likely, you will have only one lecture for some introductions, and then they will show you around the campus. Then you are free," He replies, looking at her.

"We will meet you. We also have half-day as tomorrow is your first day," he says once again, looking at me in the eyes and making my stomach flutter just like before.

I smile at him when his eyes meet mine. He smiles back before continuing his talks with Ishan.

Coming to think about it, this is the first time I have seen Ishan talking so freely. It shows that he knows that he can be himself around Aarav and Darsh more than anyone else.

"And yes, Ishu, don't embarrass me in college, ok?" Aarav says teasingly at Ishu. I laugh when Ishu moves away from me and shows him her tongue mockingly.

"Bhai, get over yourself. I am smarter than you. I should be the one saying that."

Aarav raises his eyebrows, "Oh, but in our house, the one who is the real child of our parents is intelligent," he points at himself and continues, "And of course, I am their original and only child. You were adopted. I have seen by my own eyes that they have brought you home when they found you crying in the garbage cane."

Before Ishu can reply, he turns towards me, trying to keep himself from grinning as he notices Ishu's expression, "Didn't she tell you, Aadhii, that she is adopted? Well, if she hasn't, let me tell you the story. Do you know that small garbage cane, two blocks away from your house?"

I nod, amused and surprised, as he continues, "That's where she was, crying her eyes out. And mom, dad, brought her home from that place."

Ishu flares her nose and shouts, "If I am adopted, which I am not, at least they wanted me." I snort along with Darsh while Ishan looks at the siblings amusingly.