The Old and The New: Chapter Four

“Right,” Niall said, sitting in front of Luke who was sulking on the couch, arms crossed as he stared up at Niall and Zayn, who’s head was resting in his hands. “How to fuck a woman-”

“Jesus Christ!” Zayn exclaimed, lifting his head up from his hands, “What the hell are you doing?”

Niall rolled his eyes, “It’s a sex talk Zayn. What am I supposed to say?’

Zayn groaned, returning his head to his hands, “Why did we lose the bet,” he moaned and Luke snorted.

“What’d you bet?” he asked and Zayn groaned again, shaking his head.

“That Zayn could got a week without fucking a-”

“Jesus Christ!” Zayn yelled again, “Niall, will you just shut the fuck up! He’s thirteen!”

Luke rolled his eyes and shook his head, “Listen. We have sex ed at school, I think I’m good.”

Zayn and Niall stared at him blankly, before Zayn slowly opened his mouth and leaned forward, “Why didn’t you tell us this before?”

Luke laughed, shaking his head, “I wanted to see how awkward it got.”

“You little f-”

“Friend,” Zayn cut off Niall, reaching out and ruffling Luke’s hair, “You little friend.”

Luke grinned up at the two, and reached up to swat Zayn’s hand out of his hair. “Besides, Abby teaches me everything I don’t already know.”

Niall and Zayn’s eyes widened and Niall coughed, sitting down slowly next to Luke, “Teaches you?” he asked slowly, “As in, you two, have engaged in-”

“Oh, no,” Luke said quickly, shaking his head and blushing, “We haven’t had sex. But we’ve done everything else.”

Niall coughed awkwardly and looked up at Zayn who had paled, he slowly sat on the opposite side of Luke and sighed, “Alright. Then listen up-”

“I don’t need a talk, I just said-”

“Condoms!” Niall exclaimed loudly and Luke groaned, his head falling into his hands, “Lots of them. They’re awesome.”

“Niall-”

“Respect,” Zayn said loudly, cutting Luke off, and looking at Niall who nodded in confirmation, “Always, respect the girl-”

“Foreplay, sometimes is helpful-”

“I’m going to throw up,” Luke muttered, standing up and walking out of the room, leaving Niall and Zayn staring blankly at the door.

Niall shrugged, turning to Zayn, “So we can just tell Harry that went well. Right?”

Zayn nodded wordlessly and stood up, in search of alcohol.

-o-

Louis woke up early the next morning, Harry was still asleep next to him, curled up against his chest. He smiled softly down and ran a hand through the curls, kissing his forehead gently before sliding out of bed and climbing into the warm shower.

Once he was showered and dressed it was almost nine, and he tiptoed out of his and Harry’s room, and gently pushed open the doors to the room Luke was sleeping in.

When he was asleep, he still looked just like the four year old kid they’d taken in. Baby face, dozing off in a bed too big for him, curled up in a mass of blankets and comforters.

Louis gently placed a hand on Luke’s shoulder, shaking it and pulling the young teenager out of his dreams.

“Wha?” Luke whispered groggily, looking up and blinking sluggishly at Louis who continued to rest a hand on Luke’s shoulder.