"Now tell me what's it, I have a lot of work to complete" I said.

"That's what I'm going to ask"

"What do you mean, I can't get you"

"I want you to work with Tae on this project" he said. I felt happy that the baby could spend little time with his/her father.

"Is he okay with it?" I'm worried about him.

I avoided him for the last two weeks and I miss my baby's father. But I should not do it. But I can't help myself.

"P'Sing said he was okay with it" Krist told me.

"Then I'm okay too, just ask him to contact me when he is free" I said to Krist and bid goodbye to him. He nodded and went to his own cabin.

I started my work for today. I chose one of the modules in the project. And started to work on it.

Suddenly I heard a knock sound. My heart was racing on its own.

'It must be Tae, what am I going to talk with him, ahhhhh I'm feeling nauseous now'

"Come in" I said. The door opened revealing Tae.

"Tha we are going to work together" he said slowly hesitating.

"I know Tae, be seated" I asked him.

Tae started to discuss the project. He has good knowledge about the project.

While he was talking I felt not good, I really wanted to throw up but I was afraid to say to Tae, I can't let him guess anything.

"Tha are you alright, why are you spacing out?" he asked. I was not able to take it anymore.

"I will be back soon Tae" as soon as I told him, I rushed to the washroom and throwed up.

"Tha are you okay, let me help you" I heard Tae's voice behind me. He caught my forehead and helped me to bear with the hurt I was facing.

After I was normal. I rinsed my mouth and turned to Tae. Who was seeing me with full of worry on his face.

"I'm fine Tae, I think I ate wrong food today, I'm sorry for distributing you" I apologized to him.

"We are going to your home now" he announced.

"I'm all fine now, I can work" I said, I don't want to disturb him from his work.

"I'm calling Krist and Sing for our leave" he said sternly.

"But no.." I couldn't complete my sentence.

"Hello Krist and Sing, we are on conference now, I called you to ask permission to take leave today, Tha is not feeling well"

"....."

"Thank You well we are leaving now, bye" he ended his call.

"No buts Thanitt, it's not good for you to work with an upset stomach and problems and it won't let you concentrate too, just take leave and rest for a day" he said. And it was final. I just nodded.

We came to the basement to leave.

"Give me your car keys, Tha" he asked me.

"I can drive, you can continue your work" I said.

"I said that we are going to your home so it includes me too right" I nodded my head in agreement.

"Don't worry I will get my car later, now give me your keys" I simply gave my car keys.

We went to my apartment in total silence. No one started any conversation. It was silent but not awkward.

"Give me my keys Tae" I asked him.