CHAPTER 4

THIRD PERSON P.O.V.

They were walking towards the mansion while some of the guards looked at Antonella in shock. Before opening the door, Marcos said "I think we should walk in front of her and once we say we have a surprise she should walk from behind us, so what do you think?"

"Let's get this over with" she said

Once they opened the door they all stood there quietly until Massimo yelled "Get your asses down here brothers! I'm talking to you too Emiliano!". Suddenly, multiple pairs of feet were heard but they sounded more like an earth quick, and the other three brothers stood there with angry and annoyed faces.

"Why did you call us here? And how dare you talk to me like that?" Said an angry Emiliano

"I'm sorry, I should've not talked to you like that" Massimo said "but we have a surprise!"

"Is it about what we talked in the phone Carlos?"

"It is actually"

"Well?!" Yelled a very confused Giancarlo

"Could you please stop yelling!? I'm tired and want to keep sleeping" Antonella said from behind them with an up coming headache.

"Something you wanna explain guys?" Fabrizio asked, amused at his brothers for bringing a girl home.

Marcos, Massimo and Carlos looked at each other for a few seconds before stepping aside and saying "We found our bambina".

Emiliano had his green eyes full of tears, Fabrizio couldn't believe it and Giancarlo finally had the opportunity to create thousands of memories with his sister.

"Hi" said Antonella, then turned to Carlos and said "Is there a place where I can sleep? Because I can assure you, you don't want to deal with me without my beauty sleep"

"But you slept almost three hours on the plane?! How is it that you're still tired?!"

"Look, if you don't show me where i can sleep I'm gonna go back to London"

"Follow me then"

While Carlos took Antonella to one of the guest rooms, the rest of the Lombardi's were shocked.

"Is that really her?" Fabrizio asked

"We are 100% sure, but since Emiliano told Carlos to be 200% sure we made a DNA test" Marcos said

"Well, open it. What does it say?" Giancarlo asked

"We don't want to open it without her. That's why we haven't checked it out yet. For now let's get some rest and tomorrow we'll know" Massimo replied.

With that, the Lombardi family went to sleep. To some it took quite a while but for others, like Antonella, it took seconds.

ANTONELLA P.O.V.

I woke up in a strange room. I have to admit it was a beautiful bedroom, but I didn't remember where I was. Last thing I remembered was being on a plane, having a panick attack and then falling asleep.

 Last thing I remembered was being on a plane, having a panick attack and then falling asleep

That's when I did the most logical thing, I went exploring. I started in investigating the same room and found a medium closet and a delightful bathroom. I looked outside through the window and guessed it was probably midday. I couldn't believe I slept that long.

That's when I heard voices outside the room. I thought they were talking about me.

"We should wake her up" a male voice full of worry and excitment said.

"I know, but I'm scared"

"Of what? It's not like she can kick your ass" the same voice as before said. I have to admit, whoever said that, it's way too sexist and I'll have to teach them a lesson.

"You didn't see her yesterday Gian" now that I've heard his voice enough, I could identified it as Friend B

While they kept fighting if they should wake me up or not, I decided to escape. I mean, it's fair. They kidnapped me, put me on a plane and I have no idea where the hell I am.

When I was almost at the gates, an alarm started sounding and I swear to God, it was the most infuriating sound I have ever heard.

I was a second away from opening them when someone started cleared their throat from behind at me: "Where do you think you're going?" He asked but I didn't answer, instead I acted as if I was scared; which meant trembling. "I swear if our brothers did or said something bad to you I'm gonna kill them"

When I turned around, friend A was there. 'What was his name? I know he told me, but I don't remember it.' Those were some of the thoughts running through my head.

He grabbed my wrist and took me inside the house while telling the guards to shut off the alarm.

Once inside he walked me to, what I assumed, was the living room, and there were six men. To say they were frightening was a misunderstanding.

Everyone was quiet until Carlos decided to speak: "Do you remember me?" I nodded and he continued "Do you remember that we suggested that you could be our sister?", again I nodded. "We made a DNA test to see if that is true and the results came back. But we didn't want to know them without you being present". Friend B continued. 'What were their names?'

Slowly I stood up and walked towards who I thought was the oldest of them all and stretched my hand for him to give me the results. I opened the envelope and it was positive.

I was their sister.

____________________________________
906 words