CHAPTER 3

ANTONELLA P.O.V.

"Are you on drugs? Are you on fucking drugs?!" I asked

"No!" Massimo yelled. "To be sure if you're our sister, we want you to take a DNA test" this time he spoke calmly.

"Look guys" I said walking closer to them "as far as I know I'm an only child. So if you could please stop saying-" I was saying before everything went black.

MASSIMO P.O.V.

While she was talking to us she didn't realise her mistake. She gave her back to the 'enemy'. So Carlos cut her off by knocking her out.

We didn't want to do it but it was the only option and since we didn't know how long she'll be out for, we took her with us. You could say that the right thing to say was that we kidnapped her, but it didn't sound nice.

With that said, we took Antonella with us to do the DNA test.

"How hard did you hit her?" Marcos asked preoccupied for his sister.

"It wasn't that hard. She should be up soon, so don't worry" Carlos replied.

"Maybe we should take advantage that she's knocked out and fly her to Italy with us" I suggested

"Maybe you're right" they said

So that's what we did. We took her to our car, and later on to our private plane. We took the seats while we gave her the couch.

After about 20 minutes, she woke up and started asking way too many questions.

"Where am I? Why am I here? Who te hell do you think you are? Why are we on a plane? Where the fuck are you taking me?"

"Calm down bambina" Marcos said

"Calm down?! Calm down?!? You want me to calm down when you kidnapped me and put me on a freaking plane!?!?"

"She has a point" Carlos said but I sent him a 'shut the hell up before I kill you' look and he visibly gulped.

"Look we are sorry. We are 100% sure you're our sister but we have to be 200% sure, so wearegoingtoItalyforyoutohaveabloodtest" I said the last part all in one breath

"What did you just said?" She asked

"I said-" I started but she interrupted me

"I know what you said!!" After that she started hyperventilating "oh god! You kidnapped me!"

"Shit!" Marcos said and me and Carlos gave him a questioning look "she is having a panic attack" he then went infront of her, grabbed her hand and placed it in his heart "follow my breathing principessa, follow my breathing"

A few minutes later, she sarted to calm down.

"Where are we going?" She asked quietly since she was falling asleep

"To Italy mi amore" I said, my voice just above a whisper.

She suddenly shot her eyes open and said "Oh no! No, no, no... I can't go to Italy!!"

"Well, why not?"

"Because there's an arrest warrant for me..." she quietly said. My brothers and I were in shock. I mean she's so innocent, there is no way she has an arrest warrant. Besides, if the italian police wants to arrest her, they'll have to go through the Lombardis first, and let's just say that isn't a good idea.

"It's okay babygirl, we'll fix it. Now go to sleep, you must be tired" and I was right. She fell asleep the second her head touched one of the couch cushions.

"How the hell does she have an arrest warrant? She's too innocent to have one" Carlos said.

"I don't know, but fot now lets rest before we arrive and Emiliano starts questioning us" I said.

2 hours 25 minutes later

We finally arrived to Italy and apparently our sis was very tired because she was still asleep. I gotta admit, that's a very long nap, considering that I don't take naps.

After an hour of silence driving to our home, Marcos, Carlos and I decided it would be a great idea to surprise the rest of our siblings.

Of course, since we had previously sent one of her hairs to our doctors to do the DNA test. When the results came back we didn't want to know them, even if we already knew the answer, without her being awake.

"C'mon Anto, wake up. We're home and I'm sure our brothers would love to see you" Carlos said

"Let me sleep you piece of shit" she sleepily said

"Oh wow! She's got the same mood as Fabrizio does in the mornings" Marcos said laughing his ass off

"No shit Sherlock!" Carlos and I whispered yelled at him

"Jeez! I'm up I'm up, no need to yell" Anto said

"Sorry" we mumbled

She looked out of the window and said "why are you guys taking me to a freaking mansion?"

"That's our home sis"

"That's your home, for me it's a house"

She's right. For now it's just a house for her, but we will make her feel at home.

____________________________________

827 words