28.

I'm going off for a camping trip this weekend! I will not have access to any sort of phone service/wifi/people... All that good stuff LOL! I will be uploading the next 2 chapters! If you message me, I will not see it until Monday!!! 

Hadean snuck away from camp as if he was a youngling attempting to put his cock inside a female for the first time.

He had combed his hair and beard, braiding both. His knuckles, still scared and little scratches from his previous battles remained, but clean.

Hadean came with a gift of meat and fur. He was proud of them both.

The female sat on the rock and looked into the water.

Hadean cleared his throat. "Nara, I have brought you some meat and fur." He set them beside her.

Nara thanked him, but still looked away.

"Is something wrong?" Hadean asked, feeling self conscious.

"I'm hungry." She said plainly.

"Yes, I know. I have brought you meat." Hadean motioned to the pile beside her. "Do you not see it?"

"It's raw."

Hadean nodded. Humans did not like to consume raw anything. "I can make a fire, but I have never cooked anything before."

Nara made a face. "You eat everything raw?"

"It provides energy."

"Can you come with me to my cave and make it there? The night was so cold." Nara asked him with hopeful eyes.

"Yes of course." Hadean nodded and watched her stand up. Her white gown was dirty and clung to her form. He was hypnotized by the sway of her hips as she walked ahead of him. He almost forgot about the meat and fur. He jogged quickly back to get it and caught up to her in seconds.

He made a face at the cave. He was big enough for him to stand in and move about, but it was damp and cold. "You need a hut."

"I had a house." Nara said and turned around to look at him.

Hadean looked down to his boots. "Right." His heart moved. "I am sorry." He breathed out.

Nara looked to him with surprise. "Why?"

He shook his head. "Something is telling me I should be and I am. I am truly sorry." He pressed deep into his chest over his heart. It slowed its moving.

The fire was built within seconds.

Nara made a noise of appreciation. "Thank you." She took a stick and put some of the meat Hadean brought on the end of it and roasted it. When it was finished, she handed him a piece. "You don't expect for me to eat alone do you?"

Hadean tensed his jaw and took it. He put a little in his mouth and chopped down. He looked to rest in his hand, mesmerized. "This is amazing." He finished the rest.

Nara giggled as he put more on the end of a stick. "See? We aren't all crazy."

The two creatures of a different kind talked for hours and hours. Evening came quickly. Hadean felt the need to make an appearance back at camp, but hated to leave the female alone.

"I will be fine." Nara assured him. "Besides, my belly is full and I have this huge blanket to keep me warm."

Hadean looked to the sky. He could smell rain coming. "I should find something to cover the entrance and blend it in."