Every single time I look into Rio's eyes, I'm reminded of why our journey meant so much to me. I'm reminded of all the reasons whether big or small, why I love him so much and that I would do anything for him.

Rio has given me even more than what I thought a person could ever receive. More adventure than Peter gave Wendy, more love than I ever thought I was worthy of, more excitement and thrill than I ever thought life could offer.

But most importantly, he's helped me to learn to love myself before I love anyone else.

Every single insecurity that I once had, doesn't matter to me anymore. The freckles I used to hide on my face, now glow the sun every day. My figure that I always compared to other girls, now embraces every item of clothing that I wear and even the ones that I don't.

Being with Rio is the biggest adventure of all. It's the best thing about life.. it's the best thing about my life, and there's not a thing that I would change about it.

Everything in my life just seems so perfect right now.. I just hope that it's not all too good to be true.

He stirs a little underneath me and it brings a small comforting smile to my face, a few lines creasing on his forehead as he furrows his brows in his sleep.

I love waking up before he does and watching him sleep. He always looks so peaceful and content, at ease and calm.

Due to my grandma still being passed out in my room, we slept at his place last night. I still can't believe he asked me to move in with him either.

How could I ever say no?

We haven't actually set a date for the move but I know that I want it to be soon. I think the thought of actually leaving my family and permanently moving somewhere else, is the only thing holding me back a little.

I know I'm almost twenty-one, but moving out is a huge commitment. I just want to make sure that I do it right.

All I know is that I want to spend the rest of my life with this man and I honestly can't wait to experience everything the world has to offer, together.

Reaching up, I carefully caress the smooth skin on his face, moving strands of his jet black hair away from his forehead as I trace my finger back and forth over his temple.

"You're my forever, Rio." I whisper as I press a gentle kiss on the tip of his nose, just like he always does to me.

The small hoop in his nose suits him so much, complementing his Italian features. The dark brows and hair, the small bump on the bridge of his nose, his dark eyes, his tan skin, his defined jaw and plump lips. Everything about him is just simply breathtaking.

The pad of my index finger continues to trace over his skin, moving down his cheek and hovering over his lips, in the place his lip ring once was. They're so effortlessly soft and full, which is something I've always loved about them.

He stirs again in his sleep and I freeze, moving my hand back away from his face as I watch him closely. "Do it again." He murmurs and my eyes widen a little, my body almost jumping at him speaking unexpectedly.

He was awake this entire time?

His hold on me tightens as I lay on top of him, his hand squeezing my hip a little, causing me to smile. Choosing to do as he asks, I return my finger to his lips, slowly running along them before trailing down to his jaw and back up his cheek, to his forehead.