"But that's exactly why I think we have to kill him." Rio states.

"You're against it?" Hara questions.

Terasaka chimes in and voices out his opinion. "You say you wanna save him, but how, exactly?" He questions.

"W-Well..!" Nagisa tries to explain but Muramatsu quickly intervenes.

"It's not like we haven't thought about it. But what if time runs out before we find a way?" He questions.

"You think the octopus'll be happy to meet some wishy-washy end with a buncha wishy-washy students?" Terasaka says, eyebrows furrowed.

"B-But isn't it at least worth consid—" Nagisa starts but was quickly cut off.

"It's always the talented ones, mistakenly thinking everything will go their way" A smooth voice said.

Everyone turned their heads to see Karma leaning against a tree with his hands inside his pockets.

"Ne, Nagisa-kun, aren't you getting a tad full of yourself?" Karma says towards Nagisa.

"Eh?" A noise of confusion left Nagisa's lips as he looks at Karma.

"Here you are, the most gifted assassin in the E-Class, and you're suggesting we give up on the assassination?" He says as he no longer leant on the tree.

"What about the less talented students who are still giving their all to kill him, even now?" The red head starts, making his way towards Nagisa.

"To put it another way, it's like a hot woman telling a bunch of homely ones they should all quit trying to find boyfriends." Karma continues, stopping in front of him and his expression serious.

"Th-That's not what I mean." Nagisa says, looking down at the ground.

"Besides, when it comes to assassination, you're way better than me." Nagisa says.

"You saying that just ticks me off even more. Isn't it more like you're the worst at understanding how the less powerful feel?" Karma says, his voice having a hint of aggression to it.

Hearing what Karma says, Nagisa immediately replies. "No! That's not it! I'm being honest with my feelings." He exclaims.

"Do you hate Korosensei that much? Remember the movie he took us to? Remember all the fun we had?" Nagisa reasons with the red head, but the more he spoke the more annoyed Karma became.

"That's just it! That octopus put everything he had into making a fun classroom that wouldn't turn out lazy losers like you!" He exclaims, his voice becoming louder.

"This classroom couldn't exist if our bloodlust were blunted!" He yells his face filled with anger.

"Can't you see all his hard work? Or do you have the brains of a little kid to match with your body?" The red head disses.

This causes Nagisa to look down, but then faces Karma with 'those' eyes.

Once Karma saw that, he instantly became triggered and his rage started to build.

"What's with that look? An itty-bitty mouse defying a great big human?" Karma says with a composed voice, but his face expression wasn't matching it.