Episode 4 pt.1 Morning after the first dumping

Start from the beginning

"Guess."

She looked and turned to the judges. She kissed Alejandro.

"I didn't know who to choose."

"Well that was incorrect."

Duncan waves.

"It was me."

"Really?" Courtney said, surprised.

"Yeah. First time was on my birthday, second on prom, and third/ last time on Christmas. The only two I was happy about were the last two. I didn't want to go to prom and Christmas being the last time was so nice."

"But your birthday, dude," Geoff said patting him on the back. "That sucks."

"Yeah. But I'm glad that she is out of my life."

"Last girl is Dawn."

Dawn walks to a suitcase and she takes out the little card.

"Which boy was drunk at a high school party, when he was in high school, and when the cops showed up he kissed one on accident," she said giggling the last part. She walks to Lightning and kisses him.

"This is weird," Izzy said.

"What?" Alejandro said.

"There are two names."

"I guess she's half right. It means two people have done this."

Noah tried to hide his face, but Geoff noticed.

"Oh my god! You kissed a cop?"

"I was drunk! It wouldn't have happened if my friend didn't force me to go with her to the party."

"Since she got one I guess that's a point for the girls. They hold a current lead with 3/4. Two boys will have to sit out because there is a majority."

"We'll do it," Geoff says sitting down with Noah.

They switch places and Duncan grabs the first suitcase and takes out the card.

"Which girl started a fire in their brothers apartment trying to make eggs," he says. Looking at the girls he smiles and walks to Izzy. He kisses her and she nods.

"Boys get a point."

"Really?" Heather said with a smile, but jaw dropped and eyes wide.

"Sorta. Only the kitchen," she said mumbling the last sentence.

Scott laughed a little.

"I'm lucky me and my brother have a good bond. Otherwise he would've made me pay repairs."

"Let's move on," Alejandro said looking at the ginger haired female.

Scott walked and grabbed a suitcase and it's paper.

"Which girl was-" he says before going quiet. "I can't finish that."

"Why?" Duncan said crossing his arms.

Alejandro picks it up and reads it in his head.

"I wouldn't want to read that out loud either," he said, handing the card back.

"If you babies can't do it I will," Duncan says, snatching the card.

*Confessional*

Scott: who'd wanna read that? It's so sad. Don't get me wrong. It's not like I've never heard of it. But asking someone to admit it on TV?

*Confessional Over*

"Which girl was adopted?" Duncan says, looking at Scott. "I can see why you wouldn't wanna read it."

Scott looks at them and kisses Jo.

Everyone gasps, except Jo who keeps a straight face the entire time.

"The boys get a point," Alejandro says, still in a little shock.

It took a couple seconds for everyone to take in what happened before Lightning grabbed the next suitcase.

"Which girl went to a cousins wedding and ended up making out in a hallway with one of the bridesmaids."

He kisses Dawn, to no ones surprise, and Izzy gives a thumbs up.

"Boys get another point. Lastly Brick."

He gets a card out of the last suitcase and reads it out loud.

 What does the last card say? What will this evening look like? All will be found out next chapter.

Bye children,

Noah Jordan