Thirteen

I was walking around camp picking some flowers for Finn as a feel better gift when I felt someone tap my shoulder, I turned around seeing my sister and rolled my eyes brushing past her.

"Davina just hear me out please." I hear my sister say running up to catch up with me. I stop in my steps causing her to stop walking to, I slowly turn to face her.

"What do you want Raven." I say rudely which caused my sister to wince at my harsh tone.

"Vina I'm sorry about what happened the other day I'm sorry that hit with the wire wasn't met for you." She says with an apologetic look.

"You don't understand Raven, what you did was wrong and saying that Finn was all you had left really hurt.. what about me huh? Am I not family enough for you?" I question getting into her face. "It's always going to be Finn over me. You didn't even think about me when you went for that space walk, I would've been alone if Finn didn't take the fall for you, your selfish Raven."

"Hey hold on I did some much for you on the ark, I risked my life knowing that you existed I would've been floated because of mom having you, I didn't even want this, I didn't want you. I took care of you even though I didn't want to, Finn was always there for me he is my family, truth is I only came down here for him." Raven spat out walking past me making sure to bump into my shoulder.

"Go float yourself Raven!" I shout and I see her pause thinking she was going to turn around but she kept walking. "Damn it." I say frustrated kicking a chair over and rubbing my hands over my face from frustration.

"You okay?" I heard Bellamys husky voice ask coming up next to me picking up the chair I kicked over.

"Raven and I got into a fight." I say fidgeting with the flowers in my hand.

"Want to talk about it?" He asks putting his hand on my lower back to signal for me to walk.

"It just seems like Raven will choose Finn over me every time, it's stupid I'm probably overreacting but I feel like I was just burden to her and she could feel normal when she was with Finn not having to worry about me." I tell him and he stops me from walking and grabs my arm spinning me around to face him.

"If it makes you feel better I don't think your a burden." Bellamy says smiling at me.

"Thanks, also I'm still mad at you for what you did the other day." I say causing his smile to fall a little.

"I did what I thought was right, I don't like it when your mad at me though." Bellamy says rubbing the back of his neck.

"I know you did but it wasn't Bell you tortured him." I tell him sighing but giving him a hug anyway "just promise me you won't do anything like that again."

"I promise." He says hugging me back "you should talk to Raven."

"I will.. eventually." I say pulling out from the hug and kissing his cheek. "See you around Bell."

I was helping Monty and Jasper pack away some nuts for the winter, I was frustrated from fight with my sister I needed a good laugh and if they can't cheer you up then who can.

"What do you think they're going to do with the grounder?" Jasper asks causing me monty and I to look at him.

"I'd rather not think about it." Monty says and I laugh a little causing the two boys to look at me with: what's so funny looks.

"If we weren't worried about the grounders before we should be now, they took one of their people and tortured him, they are probably pissed." I say casually closing one of the bags I was working on and moving to the next one.