One

The Reyes mother was finally giving birth to her second child in secret, trying not to wake up her one year old daughter Raven. She didn't know how she was going to take care of two infants without being caught.

When her baby girl was finally born she wrapped her up and decided to name her Davina Reyes. The mother held her child close to her and smiled at having another daughter. She put her daughter in the same crib as Raven and decided to rest.

She was going to protect her children and try to give Davina a good life knowing she won't be able to leave their living quarters. There mother did not keep that promise.

-
10 years later

Raven Reyes was coloring with her little sister when there mom ran in, the two girls looked at their mother with confused stares. She quickly pulls up the floor board signaling that Davina had to hide under the floor during inspection. Eleven year old Raven gave her little sister a reassuring smile and helped her get into the little space on the floor.

"I don't like it in here Raven." Davina tells her sister with sad eyes not liking to always have to be the one to hide. When Raven was six her mother had explained what would happen to them if she was caught that was when Raven understood her sister couldn't be discovered she promised to always protect her.

"It's going to be okay Dav remember what I told you? Just say to yourself I gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. I am able to say to yourself, I have lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along. I must do the thing i think I cannot do." Raven reminds her sister giving her a kiss on the head and closing the floor bored. Underneath the floor Davina has always been scared of what could get her in there and could get to her.

Once they left Raven helped her little sister that was shaking from being scared out of the floor while there mother left to go make some extra money. The girls spent most the night coloring and reading until they fell asleep.

-

Seventeen year old Davina was reading a book about butterfly's when Raven and Finn walked into there quarters. The young girl instantly lit up knowing that she finally had some company and wouldn't be alone.

"Hey little Reyes." Finn say pulling out a necklace that looked like Ravens necklace but instead it had a butterfly on the chain.

"Oh my gosh Finn it's amazing thank you!" I say as he handed me the necklace. I looked at Raven handing her the necklace to put on me. I look down at the necklace in awe. Raven just smiled at how happy her sister looked knowing only a few people could make the girl smile.

"I'm glad you like it, little Reyes." He says, I just roll my eyes at the silly nickname I get called by our bestfriend and sisters boyfriend. Raven had met Finn when she was seven and I was six. Finn gave us some of his rations when he found out are mother was trading Ravens rations that she would share with me, if it weren't for Finn we probably would've starved.

A couple of days later Finn was going to take Raven to go on a spacewalk and to say I was nervous about the whole situation was an understatement, the whole time I was looking at the door and bitting my nails. A couple more hours passed and that's when I decided to leave the room I've been in my whole life to tell my sister and Finn to come home.

I walking around the halls lost, I had no idea where to go. I was walking when I bumped into a guard.

"ID please." He asked me holding out his hand for it.

"I don't have one." I tell him as he grabs my arms and dragged me into a room with a chair and table.

"What's your name?" He asks me. I knew if I told him I'm Raven Reyes sister she would lose her chances on getting her dream job so I said the first thing that came to me.

"My name is Davina Collins, my twin brother is Finn Collins." I say looking down at the table, the guard motions for me to wait one second. When he leaves the room I let out a breathe of air I didn't realize I was holding in. I put my head in my hands knowing that I should've just stayed inside like Raven always told me to do. I hear the door open and see them bring Finn in. He looks at me with huge eyes knowing Raven would be even more upset knowing that now her little sister was going to be arrested the same day he was, she was going to be alone.

"Is this your sister?" The guard asks just as Jaha walks in.

"Yes it is." He says looking at me with sad eyes because I got caught.

"Finn Collins you are under arrest for an illegal spacewalk and knowledge of your parents having a second child." Jaha says as they cuff him. I felt bad but relieved at the same time that he took the blame for Raven but now when she got home I wouldn't be there with her. Jaha looks over to me and sighs.

"Davina Collins you are under arrest until your interview when you turn eighteen." And with that I was dragged to what I knew was were everyone under eighteen was put for breaking the law. They shoved me into a room where I see a girl with dark brown hair and bangs. She came over to me and helped me up.

"Hi I'm Octavia, nice to finally have a roommate."