Three

We were walking in the woods still and Octavia spins me around, I laugh at her and then spin her around and dip her.

"I love earth!" I exclaim happily tugging on Octavias hand and spinning around a tree.

"I woke up rotting in a cell and now I'm spinning in the forest." Octavia says also following me in spinning around a tree.

"Maybe they found something on the satellite." Monty says talking to Jasper and Finn.

"It wasn't a satellite the arks dying." Clarke says casually walking past us. "At the current population level there's roughly three months left of life support maybe four now that we are gone."

"So that was the secret they locked you up for?" Finn asks Clarke. I didn't like how close they were getting for my sisters sake.

"My father was the engineer who discovered the flaw, he thought that the people had the right to know. The council disagreed, my mother disagreed they were afraid it would cause a panic.. we were going to go public anyway until Wells-." Clarke stopped mod sentence.

"When Wells what?" I asked her curious now.

"What turned in your dad?" Monty asks

"Anyway the guard showed up before we could." Clarke says ending the conversation. I sighed thinking about my sister and if I would ever see her again.

"They're going to kill more people aren't they?" Monty asks Clarke. I roll my eyes and Octavia grabs my hand pulling us to the front.

"Good after what they did to us I say float them all." She says to the group referring to me and her.

"Yeah." I agree with Octavia following her not wanting to show any weakness knowing my sister is up there.

Octavia and I stop at a small cliff and see water at the bottom we give eachother knowing looks.

"Wanna jump?" I ask her and she just smiles at me already starting to take her shoes off. I follow her and take off my pants so I'm only in my underwear and black tank top. The rest of the group follow us and are shocked at what they see.

"Davina! Octavia! What the hell are you doing?" Clarke yells at us but we look at her and then jump. We could hear the group rushing to the edge of the rock.

"Girls we can't swim." Monty calls out to us. I stand up grabbing Octavias arm up with me.

"No but we can stand." I say giggling.

"Wait there's not suppose to me a River here." Clarke says but I tone her out because of how serious she's acting. I look to my bestfriend and splash her with water.

"We really deserved this freedom O, after being hidden for basically our whole lives to just be locked up, this is what freedom is." I tell her and she splash's me.

"Your right Vina we are finally free." She tells me throwing water into the air.

"Girls get out of the water!" Jasper shouts causing us both to turn around to see where he was looking. We see two things moving into the water but before we could move they grabbed us, I tried to grab Octavias hand but was dragged under the water. Whatever the thing was bit the side of my whole leg and part of my arm. I felt light when it let go of me. I swam up and saw Jasper and Finn rushing to get me and Octavia out of the water, as we were rushing out the thing that attacked us barely reached us as we were pulled out. Clarke immediately rushed to our side and begins examining our wounds.

"Thank you." I whisper to Finn who was still holding onto me afraid that he was going to lose his bestfriend.

"Note to self save the girls." Monty says making everyone laugh. Clarke comes to me after she finished working on Octavia. She ripped part of Finns shirt and was about to tie up my wound when she noticed the color of my blood.

"Davina your blood is black?" Clarke says making me look down at it.

"Yeah I was born with it my mom and sister think it's some medical condition, we just don't know what." I tell her shrugging my shoulders. Octavia is helping Clarke by attending to my arm wound.

"You definitely got the worst of it sister." Octavia says to me and I begin to laugh as does Finn.

"It's always going to be that way, getting the bad end of the stick." I tell her giving her a small smile, causing her to roll her eyes.

-

We found an opening in the forest and set up a tiny camp I was laying on Octavias shoulder as she was laying on my head and Monty and Jasper layer on either side of the girls.

We woke up trying to find a way to get across when Finn found a vine to swing across with. Finn was going to go first but I felt like he was stalling.

"Come on Finn we don't have all day!" I yell up at him.

"Yeah you wanted to go first so quite stalling." Clarke adds and I give her a small smile in which she returns. We see Jasper whisper something to Finn and he nods giving the vine to Jasper. He swings across and I can't help but cheer him on clapping. I give Octavia a hug as he makes it across the River. Just as I was about to go Jasper gets speared and instantly Finn grabs me and pulls me down with him behind a rock.

We aren't alone