Eleven

I was in me and Octavias tent reading my book that my sister brought down to earth with her, I was so into the book I didn't even hear the tent open.

"Have you seen Octavia?" Clarke asks frantically looking around the tent and then at me. I sit up and look at her confused.

"No I thought she was with you?" I tell her standing up and leaving the tent to look for her with Clarke who was behind me.

"Octavia?" I call out but when we weren't getting answers we kept looking through the camp not seeing the girl. We see Bellamy leaving the drop ship and walking towards us.

"She's not in the drop ship." Bellamy says then noticing I was there "when was the last time you saw her?"

"The last time I saw her was when she went to follow you into the woods." I say shrugging my shoulders but fear rubbing through my body looking up at the two people in front of me "what if it was grounders?"

"It wasn't grounders, she probably just got lost." Clarke says trying to comfort me but I just roll my eyes ignoring the blonde. Bellamy walks to the middle of camp with us following.

"Everyone gather around and grab a weapon." He says and I gladly take one examining it in my hands. "My sisters been out there alone for twelve hours. Arm up we aren't coming back without her."

After getting all the supplies we needed and I left with the group with Jasper by my side.

"We are going on an adventure, what will we find?" I sing nudging Jasper with my elbow smiling "I'm working on a song, pretty good so far huh?"

"Yeah great." Jasper says sarcastically rolling his eyes, but I didn't miss the smile that snuck on his face.

"I know, maybe the grounders would like it and I could become their leader because of my amazing voice." I say spinning in a circle feeling happy to leave the camp, I felt like I haven't left it in so long.

"What are you talking about?" Jasper asks confused and I just laugh looking at him.

"I have no idea." I tell him moving to stand next to Finn.

"How are you little Reyes." Finn says but I just glare at him and he gives me a confused look.

"Raven is smart we both know that, whatever if going on between you and Clarke she will find out." I tell him and that's when he looks away.

"How did you?" Finn says walking while looking at the ground still.

"One I'm just as smart as my sister, and two I see the way you look at her." I tell him but I was trying to keep my voice calm since I still cared about him and couldn't stay mad at him.

"Like how Bellamy looks at you?" Finn asks me raising an eyebrow looking at me again.

"Bellamy and I are just friends, we kissed like twice." I tell him shrugging my shoulders.

"Friends don't look at each other the way he does, I also don't like the way he looks at you." Finn says being all protective.

"Maybe I will let you have a say when you tell Raven the truth." I tell him challenging him. Before he could answer we were cut off.

"Look over here!" A guy shouted causing us to stop and look where he was shining his light

"What is it?" I ask

"Right there you see that?" He asks and we all look seeing a piece of clothing hanging from Octavias shirt. "Is that Octavias?"

"Rope." Bellamy says sticking his hand out while the guy gave him the rope.