Nine

Murphy was banished and all I knew was I didn't want to be alone tonight so I walked to Bellamys tent seeing him laying on his makeshift bed and I laid next to him causing him to turn around.

"Sorry I could leave." I say pointing outside the tent and regret trying to be bold. I don't even know why I came in here.

"No stay." He says and lays his head on my chest and I could feel my shirt get wet from his silent tears so I rubbed the back of his neck now wanting any of my own tears to fall.

"May we meet again." I whisper to myself feeling Bellamys arms wrap tighter around my waist.

After a little bit I could hear his breathing become even and I knew he finally fell asleep so I carefully pulled him off me and put the blanket over him seeing how peaceful he looked sleeping and left to go to the drop ship were Monty, Jasper, and Octavia were working on the radio.

"Will we be able to talk to them?" I ask hopeful wanting to be able to talk to Raven.

"No more like Morse code." Monty says looking at us but I nod knowing that was better then nothing.

"You want to do the honors?" Monty asks Jasper and I give him a big smile which he returns as he plugs in the wire frying everything and I felt a pain in my wrist noticing my wrist band got fried and looked at it in horror.

"No no no." I say rushing out and outside the gates crying that now our only help was gone and that my sister will think I'm dead. I walk back into the camp and into Bellamys tent seeing he was awake looking around.

"Hey I was wondering were you went, what's wrong?" He asks as he opens his arms for me when he notices my watery eyes.

"Wrist bands are fried you got your wish they're going to think we are dead." I tell him through my tears as he holds me tight.

"I'm sorry." He says to me causing me to look up at him and all the sudden everything felt different and I know he noticed it to. I looked at his lips and I noticed he was moving closer to me and he broke the space between us kissing me. This kiss wasn't like how I kissed Atom it felt different like it meant so much more. I pulled away smiling at him.

"I'm going to go find Octavia, see you later." I say getting up when Bellamy held my hand stopping me.

"Yeah." He says pulling me down to give me one last kiss before I go to Octavia and I tent. I walked in seeing Octavia brushing her hair.

"Hey O." I say laying on my sleeping bag that's next to hers.

"Hey, do you want to sit by the fire?" She asks me putting down the hair brush that we made one night, it wasn't good but it got the job done.

"Yeah." I say as we walked out sitting at the fire talking about how each of us were, I just left out the kiss part.

"Look." I say pointing at a star that was in the sky but my face changed when I realized that it wasn't a star. "That's from the ark."

"It's a pod." Octavia says as we get a better look when it was coming closer to earths surface seeing it crash.

"There's probably supplies in there." I say and she nods her turning her head to the direction to his tent.

"Bellamy get out here!" She yells, causing him to come out shirtless with two girls around his shoulders causing me to glare at him and his own eyes widen at the sight of me.

"Look." Octavia says pointing to the sky as all the delinquents look up at the sky.

"Please tell me they brought shampoo." One of Bellamys girls said causing me to roll my eyes. Doubtful.

I walk away with Octavia getting some supplies ready to head towards the drop ship with everyone else. We walk out heading towards Bellamys tent where they were discussing a plan.

"If it cleared the ridge it's probably near the lake." One of the boys said right when we walked in and Bellamy still avoiding my presence.

"We should get moving everyone's ready." I say causing him to finally look at me and Octavia shaking his head.

"No ones going anywhere, not while it's dark it isn't safe.. we'll head out at first light pass the word." Bellamy says causing the two boys that were in the tent to leave, just leaving the three of us.

"Everyone for 100 miles saw this thing come down, what if the grounders get to it first?" Octavia asks and I nod my head in agreement.

"I agree we can't risk the grounders getting to it before us, there are probably supplies in there that we desperately need." I say crossing my arms as he looked back and forth between Octavia and I, looking like he was debating something before he crossed his arms looking at us.

"I said we wait until sunrise." He said leaving the tent. I rolled my eyes leaving the tent with Octavia right behind me, I had a feeling he was hiding something since this was important.

Later on through the night Octavia and I saw Bellamy leaving the camp causing us to be confused by his actions.

"Where the hell is he going?" I ask my best friend while we watched the area that he disappeared in. Octavia just shook her head standing up "where are you going?"

"I'm going to find out what my brother is up to, you stay here?" She says to me but in a more demanding tone for the last part knowing that I shouldn't get involved.

"Fine, but I'm going to be miserable the whole time." I say rolling my eyes and heading towards our tent. I heard Octavia scream love you and could hear her feet hit the ground as she ran out to catch up with Bellamy.

The sun was coming up and I couldn't sleep. I spent the rest of the night thinking about that kiss Bellamy and I shared, then to find out he slept with those two girls in his tent. Did he think I was easy? Because I am not easy, I'm going to kick his ass for this or worse tell Octavia.

I just want to go home where all I had to worry about was the darkness of under the floor.