Chapter 20 : Fight

"What!?" I exclaimed, not caring about the place I was staying right now.

Without responding anything, she dragged me along with her gripping my arm and I didn't resist her either as the curiosity got the best of me.

Are they fighting? For me?

Holy freaking God! I've never seen them fighting. NEVER EVER!

she loosened the grip when we got closer to a crowd which has formed in the locker room and motioned me to go there as she ran towards somewhere, mouthing at me "I'll go find Ryan."

I just stood there, taking a deep breath before approaching the crowd slowly as my heartbeat increased each and every second when I heard the frantic screams, cursing words and shocked gasps that were coming from the crowd.

When I pushed people to make my way through the crowd and get a better view of what was happening, most of the students moved aside and let me go which seemed to be extremely weird.

I moved further ignoring the whispers which were rising from the crowd and gasped inaudibly when I witnessed the scene that was happening right infront of me.

Jace punched Samuel under his jaw which made him wince and stumble backwards. Samuel didn't do anything other than leaning against the wall and steadying himself.

I noticed Samuel's neck has bruised and his lips have swollen which meant Jace was having the upper hand right now.

"You. Are. In. Big. Trouble." Jace said through his clenched teeth and punched Samuel straight on the nose and the blood started to ooze out of his nose. Samuel sniffled, wiping the blood off of his nose and kicked Jace on his knee not so roughly.

Oh God! What have Samuel actually done? I really wanted to know now.

Natasha was standing across me a few feet away and almost crying at Jace to let Samuel go but he seemed to be pissed off and not have the sane mind to listen anyone right now.

"Jace stop it.. please.." Natasha begged but she wasn't moving closer to them to stop the fighting and when Samuel suddenly started to cough, all the anger I had on him shifted to Jace as he didn't want to be like this for whatever reason.

But.. didn't Louise say that they're fighting for me?

"Man.. I didn't give you the right to invite my blood, did I?" Samuel grunted, but there was an amusement in his voice.

Isn't he mad at Jace?

"Hey, they're fighting because of you I guess. Do something." A random girl who was standing beside me nudged me and before I could do something to stop their fighting, Ryan appeared out of nowhere and tried to pull Jace back but he wasn't moving an inch from his spot.

"I think that's enough, man. He's your bestfriend for God's sake!" Ryan said pointedly and Jace's icy stare was fully focused on Samuel as he hissed. "He's not my bestfriend anymore."

Samuel leaned his head on the locker and snorted. "Stop being a dramatic ass Jace. Tash is your girlfriend, not her. So why are you so bothered about this?"

"Just because she's not my girlfriend doesn't mean you can do this fucking thing to her." Jace yelled, gripping his collars and Ryan was standing beside them, sighing loudly.

"Oh c'mon! I'm just giving a fair warning to everyone so they would not waste their time with her?" Samuel's swollen lips smirked slightly and I heard most of the boys in the crowd agreeing with him by cheering loudly.

Jace clenched his fist and about to punch on his face but swiftly Samuel tilted his head and Jace winced slightly as his fist contacted with the steel locker.