Chapter 17 : Drunken

♡ Jessica Woods ♡

When the truth or dare game finished, everyone headed downstairs and started to dance. Oliver and Gabriella stayed in the room as they wanted to do something important.

I could feel like I was floating in the air eventhough I was just leaning on a wall, watching everyone else dancing. Suddenly a slow song started to play and some of them laughed though everyone paired up with their partners and did a couple dance.

For some unknown reason, I frowned at Jace who was laughing at Natasha and spinning her around and in no time he grabbed her by her waist and pulled her closer to him, still laughing while Louise was dancing with Ryan like it was her wedding day, but Samuel was nowhere to be seen.

"Would you like to dance with me?" the deep voice asked behind me and I startled, turning around.

"God!!" I exclaimed and when I saw Samuel infront of me extending his hand towards me, I rubbed my eyes not believing my eye sight. "Sam.."

He chuckled and kept a step towards me. "Yeah.."

"What are you-" I stopped in mid-sentence when he leaned closer to me, placing his hand on the wall and caressed my cheek with the other. I closed my eyes and started to feel the little pleasure.

"Jessica.." he whispered in my ear and I gripped my purse tightly.

"Hm?"

"Do you still like me?" he asked and I slowly opened my eyes and his face was extremely close to me as his brown eyes bored into mine.

"Y-Yes."

"Really? So let me make you come." he said huskily but I couldn't process anything because of his super closeness or my over-drunken state.

"Hmm?" I just hummed and he gripped my waist tightly and started to bite my neck.

Woah! What's he doing?

I bit my lip, leaning my head against the wall and wrapped my arms around his neck. Slowly one of his hands glided under my frock and gripped the back of my mid-thigh and pulled me closer to him still biting my neck harshly.

"Sam! What the hell?" somebody yelled and pushed Samuel away from me.

I blinked my eyes just processing what had happened now and I could see Jace and Natasha standing in front of us.

"Why are you shouting man?" Samuel hissed, glancing around but none of them were bothered to glance at us as the rock song started to play again.

"Answer my question. What the hell are you doing with her?" Jace barked, pointing to me and Natasha frowned at Jace.

"It's none of our concern Jace." Natasha stated, rubbing his arm but he ignored her as he was glaring at Samuel waiting for an answer.

"We were just having fun. She wants-"

"She wants?" Jace scoffed. "Don't lie to me, man. You wanted to have sex with her for some lame reason."

"So what? She likes me."

"But she's drunk. You're-"

"I'm not drunk." I slurred and the three of them averted their gazes towards me.

"Shut your mouth okay?" Jace warned and immediately I closed my mouth.

"Take some other bimbos who are willing to lose their virginty." Jace said and Samuel frowned.

"She isn't the one?"

"She isn't the one." Jace stated sternly, shaking his head. Samuel huffed and left the place, muttering something and not even sparing a glance at me.