Chapter 11 : Another Life

♡Jessica Woods♡

I could feel my head spinning around after today's incident. They just kissed today and now she was saying that they were in a relationship. I mean, Seriously? And they were having a party for that and she was inviting me too who has the strict parents in the world. Maybe I could count my dad as a permissive one.

Yeah.. I knew I didn't sound like a caring bestie but it wasn't my fault. It was her fault.

While I was telling her how many times I peed a day, she didn't even say a single thing about the crush she had on Ryan until the kiss happened.

They always behaved like they were going to rip each other's heads off anytime but now they were one of the sweetest couples in our school.

Urgh..

Pushing these thoughts out of my mind, I started to walk around the park which was one of my favourite places. The sky was cloudy as usual and the cool breeze ruffled my long blonde hair but it didn't bother me at all as I was too busy on enjoying my own company.

Suddenly my legs stopped moving when I heard some little girl crying and some familiar voices arguing.

As the curiosity got the best of me, I slowly started to move towards that direction and my mouth fell open when I found my brother and Jace was arguing while Georgia was rubbing her eyes and hiding her small frame behind Jace.

I quickly approached them and Jace stopped speaking when he noticed me which made Alex to turn around at me.

"Jessie?"

"What happened?" I glanced all three of them and Georgia moved aside, pouting like a kid.

"He kissed another girl infront of me." she sniffled and I raised my eye brow at Alex.

"Because I love her." he stated, staring at Georgia.

Woah!

Jace pushed her behind him gently, clenching his jaw as she started to sob again.

"Jace, you know, that day Alex said he likes me and n-"

"Did I say I mean it? Plus I like Melanie. Not you okay? You're one of my favourite games. " he shouted and despite the fact he was my brother his words made me angry too.

"Cocky much kiddo?" Jace questioned mockingly.

"Stop calling me kiddo, you wanker." Alex spat.

Jace gritted his teeth as he was about to keep a step towards him but before he could, I placed my hand on his chest and tried to push him back.

"Guys stop it." I almost begged and now my voice was weak than I thought. Jace huffed, turning his body which made my hand to drop on my side.

"She's the one who brought up the topic, Jessie." Alex informed.

"Alex but-"

"Then why the hell are you taking my sister to some kinda places like park, cafeteria and your home?" Jace fumed, holding Georgia's hand tightly who was now standing beside him.

"Oh c'mon this is what players do until they get their goal, right? And don't say you don't know about it." Alex smirked.

"Alex. Shut up." I said through my clenched teeth but they both were still shooting daggers at each other.

"Look Jace, let them talk. This is-"

"There's nothing to talk about." Alex whisper-yelled, glaring at Jace.