Chapter 16 : Dare

♡ Jessica Woods ♡

"So again, I'm the one who's gonna start right?" Oliver questioned and Samuel nodded.

"Fine.." he drawled and dug his hand inside the dare box which has placed on the centre of our group and took out a card.

"My dare is.." Oliver paused, looking at the card. "Kiss the person who's next to you for sixty seconds." he grinned widely and glanced at his brunette-haired girlfriend, Gabriella.

"This is the easiest dare I've ever gotten in my life." Oliver sighed in relief.

"Oh.. so you're okay with locking your lips with Jace for sixty seconds huh?" Josh scoffed and that's when most of us realized that Jace was the one who was next to him; not Gabriella.

"NO!" Jace and Oliver shrieked in unison and then they glanced at each other horribly. Maybe they both have imagined how would it be like if they kissed each other.

Gross!

"Oh c'mon, I'm the one who is next to him if we consider it in the other way." Gabriella whined and Oliver nodded.

"Yea-"

"Look man, dare is dare. Do it. I bet Jace would taste like dark chocolate." Ryan giggled and my thoughts immediately went back to my first kiss.

Ryan is right. He tasted like a dark chocolate.

Jace gritted his teeth while Oliver was glancing at the card and sighing exaggeratedly.

"Fine." Oliver huffed and most of our eyes widened in surprise.

"What do you mean by fine? You can't kiss me okay!" Jace exclaimed and Natasha nodded furiously.

"Alright then. Do the penalty dare." Samuel stated and Oliver's mouth fell open.

"Penalty dare? I can't do it. Jace is the one who's refusing to do okay? If y-"

"Let him kiss his girlfriend. We've already wasted four minutes because of this argument." Jace groaned and Samuel waved his hands in a 'whatever' gesture.

"Huh? That's unfair. We can't be lenient." Caleb pouted but no one listened to him as Oliver already started to kiss the brunette and Natasha set the timer in her phone.

Jace was muttering something and looking at his phone while I was looking at him as I didn't want to see them sharing their saliva.

"Alright!" Natasha said but they didn't pull away and except the twins, everyone was annoyed by their action. "I said alright! The sixty seconds were over." Natasha said again but still they were kissing like there was no tomorrow.

Jeez!

"Sam.. let them take the penalty dare." Jace groaned and Oliver quickly pulled away after hearing that.

"S-Sorry." Oliver cleared his throat and wiped his mouth with his shirtsleeve while Gabriella was folding her lips and gasping for air.

A kiss more than sixty seconds? Wow..

"Shit." Jace muttered at the card he was holding on.

"Read louder. We too wanna hear what the shit it was." Josh said sarcastically and Jace sighed.

"Let the person across you apply makeup on you and you should wear it for the rest of the game." Jace read and Josh laughed.

"Across you means..." Natasha trailed, looking at me and everyone's eyes followed her gaze.