Chapter 10-C's & F's

Start from the beginning

"Sammy, I don't understand what we're doing here. I'm lost." Hope tosses her cards on the table in frustration, giving up.

"Fück it. I'm bored too." Sammy gave up, carelessly tossing them and glanced at his watch. "We still have a couple hours to kill so since we are on the subject of hot men, pleasure, and F-words we need to fast forward and start you binge watching Bridgerton and 365 days on Netflix. Those shows will explain more than I ever could and after 365. . .well I'll let you decide if you need more experience."

"Why?"

"Since you asked about my personal life, I'm gonna show you all my future husbands in action."

Hours later, after two large bowls of popcorn she shared with Sammy, Hope wandered to her room dazed and shocked after watching the movie 365 days. The sexual encounters between the two main characters Laura and Massimo would forever be engraved in her brain for as long as she lived.

She never realized or could have imagined making love between two people could be so vivid and dramatic. No wonder Sammy was in love with the male lead. He was beyond handsome and dangerously aggressive in an attractive level she couldn't but like.

The Bridgerton series would be next on their list. There was no time since they needed to get ready for the annual charity ball for tonight. Sammy would be doing her hair and make-up but first she needed to shower.

Hope didn't know how she felt about going to such a big event after her experience at the club. She preferred to be out of the spotlight and she'd never felt truly safe unless she was tucked away in the penthouse. Out and about in public especially around people, rich people, she didn't feel so safe. She was worried.

But, however much she wanted to, Hope couldn't hide forever nor continue to think so negatively.

Wondering what dress she was going to wear as she entered the threshold of her bedroom she stopped in her tracks when she spotted what appeared to be a flourishing ocean of fabric.

Hope gasps.

The most remarkable ball gown laid on the center of the bed with a box of shoes.

She was in awe, slowly walking towards it.

There was a little envelope placed in the center of the gown. Reaching for it with trembling hands, she opens it.

Hope, Please do me the honor of wearing this tonight. I will see you soon.
Z

Hope placed the envelope against her chest and squeezed her eyes shut for a moment then opened them. Since that awful night two days ago, Zayn was nowhere in sight as usual. At first she believed he was avoiding her. But after this gesture, the dress, she was sure her assumption was false.

It was as blue as the arctic sea–the shade matching Zayn's eyes.

Hope smiled.

She was to wear his eyes on her.

Her smile stretched wide as a rosy heated blush coated her cheeks.

There were crystals all over the front of the sweetheart neckline bodice and soft basque waistline. The full skirt flared, lined with more crystals. It was a creation and the most beautiful dress she had ever seen. Unboxing the shoes, she dug in the tissue paper then took them out and gasped. They looked to be made of diamonds over fine satin.

And they were Christian Louboutin's. She loved the designer as much as Sammy now. She already owned three pairs in different colors and heels lengths.

Giddy with excitement, Hope perched on the edge of the bench, located at the foot of the bed, she slipped the first pump on her right foot. Hope had to stand, toes crossed over each other, arching her foot and hooked the heel in praying it would flatten everything out.