After few minutes.. we both got up and got ready. Em came at 5:45 sharply and we made our way down where P'Beam and P'Forth were waiting.. They told that P'Gun and P'Kiet would meet us at home as they had to go to company to manage the reporters there. 

Everyone were already there at the home when we reached.. My sisters hugged me tightly.. followed by Ma and Pa who hugged both me and P'Oon. I first thanked the ones who came today.. even though it was just to show off and intimidate a little.. So I thanked them personally again.

We sat in the living room.. I told them in detail what all happened.. from the warning Dean gave us to how I involved P'Anurak and got them locked up completely. They listened to everything and remained silent. 

"Now that is closed.. are you ready to face the press tomorrow.?" Pa asked.
I remained silent.. I don't know if I am ready or not.. I don't want to sit in the center of the hall being the spotlight for thousands of people.
"Kong don't worry.. we will be beside you.." P'Tina said. I looked up towards them.
"Where is my friend Kong.. you are not Kong.. my friend Kong is overly confident and shameless you know." Em exclaimed dramatically making us laugh.

"I am actually not worried about speaking in front of them.. but from now.. my private life and my personal time will no longer be mine.. these media people will keep on interrupting it." I replied.
"Oh..so my Mee Noi is thinking about that ha.." P'Oon said as I completed. I looked at him while pouting.. 
"Sweets.. don't worry about that.. both our companies hold a contract with the media which doesn't allow them to capture our personal life or pictures of us with our friends.. unless and until we do it.. so there is no need to worry." P'Oon said. My eyes widened in surprise.

Arthit's POV

He looked at us with shocked face.. All of us chuckled upon his reaction.
"Why did I not know about this.?" He asked looking like a cute puppy.

"Oh.. it is not only you who cares for us Son.. even we do care." Ma said.
"Yes.. and so we did it secretly." Pa said.
"Why secret.?" He asked.. looking at them.

"Because we would have missed this expression and situation of yours.." P'Lina said and stuck her tongue out.. Everyone laughed out loud as Kong started chasing P'Lina. After few minutes I and P'Kiet managed to stop them and make them sit. We continued having our dinner. After dinner we went to our room as both of us were tired. 

I hugged him from behind as I locked the door. He tried to protest at fast but soon gave in.
"Sorry sweetheart." I whispered in his ear. I know he must have thought a lot about handling media and other attention.. It must have stressed him out. He just nodded his head.. I turned him around.
"Love look at me.." I said as I cupped his face.. he still did not meet my eyes.. I bend down and saw tears in his eyes.. he hugged me tightly.

"P'Oon.. I was scared.. I am not that good at handling unwanted attention.. till now I was having a grip on myself because the business and my university life were separate.. I am scared to mix my emotions.. I am scared to fail P." He said as he hugged me.

"My cute little Mee Noi.. did you forget that your P'Oon.. your sun will always be there.. he will correct everything and guide you.." I said and placed a kiss on his forehead. "And above that.. We trust you Kong.. all you need is to trust yourself.... you should be more stronger than before because you have me and others beside you." I added as I looked into his eyes. He smiled a little.

"You are really cute.. " I whispered near his lips and then kissed him. He wrapped his legs around my waist as I lifted him.. I laid him on the bed not breaking the kiss.. I let him go when I was out of breath. He blushed making me kiss his cheeks.. 
"Wait till we get to our apartment.. I will make sure you won't be able to walk. You already announced that you already slept with the heir of Rojnapath.. let me show you how it would be." I whispered. He started hitting me the he pushed me aside and turned the other side. I chuckled and laid down still wrapping my hand around him. 

"Love.. tomorrow it will not be you or me individually.. it will be us.. so don't worry.. We will handle it together." I said. He turned towards me with a wide smile.. 
"Maybe My sun deserves a small reward for giving the his moon strength and confidence." He whispered. Before I could reply.. he reached me and kissed. 

"Good Night P.. I love you." He said as he broke the kiss.
"I love you to Sweetheart.. Good night." I said as we drifted into our sleep.

Kong's POV

Next day.. I woke up early.. I freshened up and went down. Ma, Pa and P'Aran were awake. I went towards them. I hugged Ma from behind.
"Morning Ma." I said.
"Morning Son.. " She wished me and placed a kiss on my cheek. 

"Aw.. there is no Morning wishes for Pa.?" Pa said while sulking..
"Go wake your other son up if you want wishes." Ma retorted.. I, P'Aran and Ma laughed seeing him.
"Good morning P'Aran." I said and then walked behind my Pa and hugged him.
"Good morning Pa." I wished and kissed his cheek. He grinned happily.

"P'Tina did not wake up yet..?" I asked as I sat down as she normally wakes up early like me.
"She already woke up but told that she will freshen up and come." P'Aran said. I nodded. We sat talking about some thigs which the reporters will address. P'Tina soon joined us in the discussion.

"Tina.. Kong.. go wake them up.. Aran you also start getting ready.." Ma said checking the time. 
"Khab Ma/Aunty.. " We said and went upstairs to wake them up.. 

I saw that P was sleeping very soundly.. I went and started tickling him.. after a minute he started laughing.. He suddenly pulled me on to the bed and came over me. 
"My little Mee Noi is being naughty ah.? " He said as he started nibbling my ear lobe.
"P. P.. stop.. we need to get ready we have a press meet today." I said trying to stop him. 

"Oon.. stop your activity now and get ready.. " Ma shouted from outside the door.. That was when P'Oon let me go. I pushed him into the bathroom and got our dresses arranged.