15 Leorio's Bobcat

Warning: bullying, animal cruelty, mentions of SA
____________________________________

The changing room bustled with excited chatter as all the men took to the showers and began clothing themselves again. Leorio relished in the warm water, but choked on air as the acid reek of men stung the back of his throat. He showered next to Hisoka, who had a gentle smile on his face.

Leorio tried suppressing his resentment towards him. Just as he had walked back to the pool and retrieved Gon from the magician earlier, he remembered eyeing some pretty girls in a pool not far away.

They squealed and clung to each other as Hisoka rose out of the water, throwing back his head and arching his spine before returning back to his normal posture. He didn't pay any of the girls attention and walked off, his hips swaying through his trunks. A chiseled physique.

"He's so hot!" One girl cried.

"Oh my god marry me!!"

"His waist is SNaTCHeD!"

Leorio was invisible compared to the pervy magician. Stepping out from under the hot water that had turned his shoulders slightly red, Leorio sighed and dried himself off, wanting to get back to his kids. Many men had children with them, and they had given all the babies to female nurses on the way out of the pool to clean and pamper the babies up.

The brunette felt better with Gon and Killua going off with all of Isabella's children to be washed up. Killua had gotten along fairly well with the other children. 

Quickly putting on his clothes and shoes, Leorio walked towards the closed stalls where he knew his blonde friend was showering. He waited patiently for him to finish.

Kurapika let the hot water sting his skin as he got the smell of chlorine off himself. He wanted nothing more than to find that Karen and destroy her. And destroy her, he would.

XXX

The hallway echoed with the voices of men and women as the two genders converged together in the vast hallway. Kurapika led Leorio by the hand through the mess of people to the side where the nurses gave back the babies to their parents. Gon and Killua babbled excitedly at the sight of them both.

"Phone!"

"Mama!"

Kurapika held Gon to him and continued walking, hardly giving Leorio a chance to catch up with Killua in his arms.

"Hey, slow down Kurapika!" The brunette put his hand on his shoulder. "We'll find her soon, but for now you have to focus on keeping your cool until then." He wasn't sure how much his words went through to the kurta, but relaxed when he saw his friend's eyes soften when he looked up at him.

Hisoka and Illumi were up ahead, the tall males speaking to each other. Leorio wondered what they were speaking about.

The mass of people soon found themselves entering the colossal dining floor. Exquisite crystal chandeliers shown from above, and staircases arched upwards to reveal three floors of tables and waiting butlers. The crowd began to disperse on the red carpeted ground, talking filling the floor and the sounds of plates and silverware echoing as people sat to eat.

It was easy to recognize the people of power aside from the commoners, as they carried themselves differently. More composed and close around some were body guards. Illumi and Hisoka automatically looked like people of power with how they carried themselves. Figured, as Illumi was already from a family of power, and Hisoka, a former Phantom Troupe member.

The third floor was reserved for the high royal like families while the second was for the people of power and the first, the commoners. It was easy to get to the second floor, as everyone was a hunter.