No mercy

Just waned to clarify two things in this story:

- Hawks knows that Dabi is Touya cuz mah boi did his homework for his mission                          - This is set somewhere in the liberation ark but the story splits off after Hawks goes undercover

...

The first thing he heard was the water dripping from a busted pipe, each drop splattering on the cold tile floors. He was in a dark room. How ironic. If you looked closely, you could see the unfinished business of the villain here before, maybe a stray nail here or there. Signs of struggle, uncleaned bloodstains. This was fucked up.

He had really done it this time. No shortcuts. No one to help him. Well, sucks to be himself right now. From what he could see, Hawks was the interrogation room. The last place he wanted to be in. He had been here before, with Dabi and Toga. Scrap that. The interrogation room was just an excuse to inflict pain on whoever they've caught. From what he learned during this mission, villains liked to play with their prey. Nothing looked good for him. Hawks tested the chains again, but with no avail.

Shigaraki stepped out of the shadows.

"If only you didn't slip up. We wouldn't be here right now."

Hawks forced out a grin.

"Wasn't my fault you guys are so naïve."

Shigaraki glared. "Tsk. I don't think your in the position to make witty remarks Hawks."

Hawks, with his childish mind decided flip them off.

"Go to hell."

As the shadows engulfed Shigaraki, he flicked his hand ever so slightly.

"Dabi, do it."

...

"So, how much did you tell the Hero commission?" Dabi whispered, circling Hawks like a predator hunting him down.

Hawks just shook his head.

"You think I would tell you?"

Dabi gave him a sad look.

"What a pity. Guess I'll just have to make you."

Hawks glanced down at his hand. Sure enough, in his palm was an ignited ball of blue flame. He shrank back. This felt too similar to his childhood punishments with the Hero Commision.

"Don't worry pretty bird, I won't burn you just yet."

Dabi dissolved into the shadows and when he returned, he held up a bottle of gasoline. Hawks's eyes widen as he began to empty the bottle onto his wings.

"Let's try that again. How much did you tell them?"

The slimy wet liquid on his wings made his hair stand on end. Hawks knew what was about to happen, but this was what he got for being a hero. Bracing himself for the pain, Hawks replied.

"Nothing. I didn't tell them anything."

The once beautiful turquoise eyes Hawks was staring at suddenly turned dull, glistening dangerously.

"Say bye bye to your wings then."

Hawks shrank away from the scarred hands that held a flickering blue flame. He closed his eyes, waiting for the pain to start. But it never happened.

Instead, Dabi suddenly gripped his chin and forced him to look up.

"Look here, Keigo. Truthfully, I don't wanna hurt you. Please, you can trust me. Just tell me everything  and I'll help you."

Hawks shook his head once again. How do the people in those action movies do this?! The pressure on him was insane. With each beat, his heart felt heavier. For once, Hawks was gonna take the situation slowly. It was like walking bare feet in a roomful of glass, or fire, in this case.

"Awww, I thought that would work. Oh well. That's too bad." Dabi smirked and then the pain started.