Beach

Author : 

Should I also do other fanfics or " someone" x reader let me know guys ... dont be shy ! 

..... 

Sokka had been staying with Toph for quite a while but he slept in a different room then her.  They have been spending a lot of time with each other and just enjoyed the company. They would go to the police station together and plan missions or complete them together. Today they have been working at the police station again. 

" Wanna go out to eat something after work ?" Sokka asked Toph 

 " Yeah ! I have a meeting with some lieutenants and after that we can go." Toph said while she smiled. 

The two of them went out as soon as the meeting was over. On the way to the restaurant they talked about old times and how things have turned out. Who would have known that Toph , the one that hated laws , the little girl that ran away from home , would become such a strong and independent women.  

" Remember when we all had a bit of a gaming addiction and tricked that one guy." Sokka said while he smiled. 

" Yeah ! This dude really thought that he can trick the - blind innocent girl - !" Toph said while she laughed. 

" I still remember when this one spa lady ,from the fire nation ,beat me up." Sokka said and laughed even harder.

" You literally ran into the ladies room ! You were lucky that Katara didn't caught you ! She would have blood bended the hell out of you !" Toph replied , as she laughed. 

" Don't say that ! Her mood things got even worse. I love my sister but that women is crazy !!!" Sokka screamed. 

It's been a long time and Sokka realised what he has been missing for all those years. 

" Have you heard anything from Suki ?" Toph asked. 

" She ... well she got married." Sokka said and smiled. 

" To who !?" No one told me !" Toph said. 

" She married Ty Lee." Sokka said. 

" They didn't even invite me , how rude ! Well ; thats ok because that means , that I am not going to invite them to my wedding. More cake for me. " Toph said. 

" Who do you want to marry ?" Sokka said and smirked. 

" I don't know yet but definitely a person that didn't ignore me for 10 years. " Toph said and started laughing again. 

" AHHH ! I told you why and I apologised a million times. " Sokka whined. 

" You will have to apologise 10 million times. So a million times a year." Toph said. 

They arrived at the restaurant. It was packed, this restaurant was also very popular which is why Sokka came prepared and reserved a table for two. They even had a special room for VIP guests such as Toph and Sokka. Sometimes Sokka would feel the reputation that Toph got or earned over the years. Nearly everyone knew who she was. The main police station even had a huge stature of her. 

" How did you build such a huge police force." Sokka asked. 

" Well I used all of the Beifong money that I had inherited from my parents and build the big head quarters that you have seen many times. Before , I had a small apartment but had to get a bigger building as more people wanted to become police officers." Toph replied. 

" The other police officers can bend metal too. You have probably taught them that ,right?" Sokka said while looking at the menu. 

" Yeah , It took ages for these morons to learn metal bending. Anyways, can you read out loud whats on the menu ?" Toph shyly asked. 

The restaurant was really elegant and luxurious, so was the food. Republican city has changed a lot , the people , the technology and the buildings. Everything was much more modern and safe at the same time. The two of them ate their food and didn't noticed how time was passing. It was already dark outside and the night live on the streets were as always ;lively. 

" Do you want to have a walk at the beach ?" Sokka asked. 

" Hm...sure!" Toph answered. 

The beach was really gigantic and nearly no one was around. The night sky was beautiful with bright stars at the dark canvas and in the background you could hear the ocean. The both of them walked across the beach. 

" I am thinking about the last time we had a walk. Remember ? At the fire nations party ? We walked at the back yard at the fountain. " Sokka said while smiling. 

" Oh I remember ! Katara even did my make up. " Toph said while she blushed. 

Sokka suddenly stopped walking and came closer to Toph. 

" All those years, I couldn't stop thinking about you. " He whispered and came even closer. 

" Sokka..." Toph whispered and blushed. 

He put one hand on her cheek , stroked it gently and just looked at her. He was so close that she could feel his breath at her face. It was so warm. He lightly presses his lips against hers. Toph's hart pounded in her chest as her knees got weaker. 

 No , she wasn't dreaming but it sure felt like it.