"How are you feeling?" He asked looking at me sob sitting right outside Taehyung's room.

He noticed me run my tears secretly and sighed,
"He'll be fine. He will come back for you"

Rather than replying I only got more nervous.

"He saved so many people from there, but only two are in grave danger" His plump lips now pouted as he spoke.

I looked at him.

"One is him" he pointed at Taehyung's door.

I sniffed and nodded,
"Then who's the other?"

"It's our CEO"

I looked at him shocked and he nodded in response.

"Looks like he got stuck inside the elevator at that time. Old too. He couldn't handle the suffocation"

I naturally turned to Taehyung worriedly and tears welled up again.

"Don't worry. He'll be fine" Jimin consoled and patted my shoulder.

Just then the doctors walked out among which one tall and really majestic man with a long lose fitting white coat walked upto me.

"How is he? He will wake up right?" I asked my eyes almost swollen by crying.

"He seems to be responding well. We can wean him off the ventilator Tomorrow. Unlike your CEO, he has better chances of surviving because they brought him just before his brain could suffer irreversible damage from the smoke"

I sighed heavily and shook hands with him,
"Thanks a lot doctor, thank you so much"

He simply nodded, "i think you need a rest more than him, miss" and went away when my eyes drifted behind him, to the man lying on the bed, still and injured. Jimin noticed me and rubbed my back gently.

Two days later

He went around the room restlessly.

"What are you doing?" I asked with an annoyed face.

"I can't stay here. I'm fine see I'm completely fine"

"Taehyung, please understand that this is for your own good"

"But I don't like being tied to one place" he whined and dumped himself angrily on the bed.

"It's just another day. The doctor's told you can leave tomorrow. They even told you can work"

"Great news! Finally something good to hear after coming to this hell"

"Uh uh I don't think so"

"What?"

"They might say you can work but I'm not letting you work at least for 10days after"

"Jisunnn" he adamantly stamped his feet.

I shook my head and he slit his eyes. He walked closer to me in the most sinister way he ever was. His voice growing to a threatening whisper.

"Listen Miss Jisun, you are the same person who never gave me a halfday leave when I asked for in our company....and here look at you throw a tantrum"

"I'm not throwing tantrums. You are" I crossed my hands "you.are.not.going.to.work" I said.

He pouted and turned his face the other side angrily.

"I'll talk to our CEO for your leave. He'll understand"

Taehyung giggled making me frown.

"Why are you laughing?"