Chapter 6

Jungkook POV:

All these emotions and thoughts are making me restless and agitated. I need some release.

"Hyungs!! I am going for a jog." I yelled. This house we rented just to be near our mate is good but it lacks the comfort that our home offers.

"Kook wait a minute."Yoongi hyung called for me.

I turned around and saw Yoongi hyung coming out from his makeshift studio with his iPod. "Kook take this and listen to some songs. It will help you sort your thoughts and don't go too far we are new in this neighbourhood or I can come with you. I just need to sit down and let out all these thoughts on paper." 

"Ok hyung, come with me. I am waiting outside for you." 

Jin hyung entered the hall and saw Yoongi hyung leaving. He just smiled at Yoongi hung retreating back and wrapped me up in his arms.

"He is going with you, isn't he??" I just nodded unsure whether I was supposed to answer it or not.

"That's our Yoonkitty. Taking care of everyone subtly." I just nuzzled into his neck and made myself comfortable. I felt another set of arms encircling me and from scent I could tell that it was Jimin.

"Kook stop overthinking and working yourself up. We seven are together and happy despite all difficulties and soon this seven will turn to eight but we will have to put some work in and we still have to get rid of you phobia of girls." Jimin hyung mumbled into my neck.

"Of course, now we can't have our Kookie being a stammering nervous mess in front of our mate. We will have to turn Minie into a girl for your training but we will do it." Jin hyung ended it with a dramatic groan.

The image of Jimin hyung dressed up like a girl popped up in my head making me giggle.

"Hyunggg!!! Why me, have Tae or Yoongi hyung do it or maybe Joonie hyung." Jimin hyung whined from between me. 

"Just for suggesting my name, I am gonna make sure that it is you that wears a dress and makeup."  Yoongi hyung warned as he entered the room with a small backpack on his shoulders.

"Come on Kook, let's head out. We will be back soon hyung and Minie you better be here because I will come home with some presents for you." He said while stretching out his hand for me to hold.

Taking his hand we left the room as Jimin hyung was trying to convince Jin hyung to save him from Yoongi hyung. I was curious if hyung was serious about the dress as we have makeup at home so I asked him.

"Of course, I never had the thought but now I am curious to see how will it look on Minie." Yoongi hyung smirked obviously envisioning Jimin hyung in a dress. We walked rest of the way in silence, swinging our arms. 

We reached a park and it had a outdoor gym with nearby benches. Perfect!! 

Yoongi hyung decided to sit under a tree and I started my laps around the park.

⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃

I know I have been away for a long time but no worries I am planning to finish this book..

Last time I updated I was gearing for my college entrance exams but due to some personal reasons I decided to drop a year and I am gearing up for then again. This is a short and filler chapter, but this is all I can muster up right now. 

My first exam is on 4th June and will continue till end august and then after a break in September I hope to update and continue this book in October..

Thank you for bearing with me...