Chapter 3

Selina POV:

"Selina they are your mates, 7 of them and they are Royals."

Mates and Royals, I hated Royals and I didn't want mates until I finished my revenge but I always have been destiny's most favourite person to fuck with.But this was master stroke.Royal mates or not they have to wait or reject me because I am not gonna give up on my revenge.Deciding this I tried to move out of the arms that were holding but he snarled at me as if to get me to stay put. I pulled myself out of his arms and challenged him with a growl of own.

I went to stand next to Laura and Jake and saw my so called 7 Royal mates lining up next to each other.

Sensing that I need support Jake and Laura wrapped their arms around me.

"Hi!! I am Kim Seokjin , the eldest of Bangtan Royal coven. You can call me Jin." He said while waving both his hands at me. Honestly he doesn't look like the oldest and has a lightness around him.

"I am Min Yoongi, the second eldest." He said looking at me unbothered. There was something about him that makes me want to trust him and spill my guts.

"Yo!! I am Jung Hoseok, the third eldest and you can call me Hobi or anything you would like."He said while flashing a heart shaped smile. This man's duality is giving me whiplash, one second he is all but growling at me and the next he is flashing me such a bright smile.

"Hey!! I am Kim Namjoon, the youngest of hyung line and you can call me Joon or Joonie."He said while trying to hide his awkwardness.

"You already know I am Park Jimin, eldest of maknae line and you can call me cutie, sexy, lovely."He said and I noticed that his eyes disappeared when he smiled.

"I know you didn't heard me at first, my name is Kim Taehyung and you can call me whatever you want"

"I know you didn't heard me at first, my name is Kim Taehyung and you can call me whatever you want". He said while smirking at me and I instantly knew that this man will be hard to lie too and he is more perceptive than he lets on.

"Hi!! I am Jung Jungkook the youngest and you can call me Kook or Kookie."Said the bunny boy looking at floor instead of me. He is cute but I have to break their hearts and no time better than now.       

"I am Selina Adair and I don't want to be your mate and would like to maintain my distance. I hope this is our last meeting. Have a good day.Bye!!" With this I turned around and started walking away so they didn't see the pain in my eyes.

⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃

I know this chapter is really small but I wanted to update but I don't have time due to college entrance exams and school exam. This was a filler chapter and how do you think are boys gonna deal with this rejection specially Jin. I believe you also wonder that why is Selina feeling pain when she was the one to reject them. Next chapter is gonna have all your answers.

Next chapter will be updated on Tuesday or Wednesday and it is gonna be a long one.