d a r k n e s s

{Tw: anxiety}

A terrible feeling of pain and dizziness overcame Max as he opened his eyes, his mind was empty and all he could remember was his eyes being covered then everything went blank. As he woke up, he found himself sitting tied to a chair in three different places with a thick black and silver rope that only the Vampakorn family members can ever cut or use: at his ankles, his hands to the back of the chair, and his waist. That rope can paralyze the parts of the body that it touches so that the tied person can't run away; its magic effect is very powerful, especially on elves.

Except for his white shining hands, he could see nothing but darkness; everything was so black, there was not even one little ray of light. His body was shaking from fear, his mind was a mess like it was stuck on vibrate and he can't calm it down, he couldn't focus It was like having his brain on overload with the number of thoughts that are playing inside his head, it's like his mind was on fire but he can't put the fire out. Sweat covered his body as his heart was beating faster and faster by the second, and it seems harder to breath as time passes. Looking around him trying to find some light; darkness is his biggest fear, he just wanted to get out of this hell and feel safe... but he couldn't feel anything, not even a small amount of safety.

"Tul..." frightened, he sighed with streams of tears flowing down his cheeks faster as his heartbeat and his body got weaker.

...

"Max!" Tul was yelling while running in the forest searching everywhere for his man after fairy Jeed told him what happened. He couldn't find him which made him feel as if he was losing his mind. He wanted to find him so bad, he was afraid that his brother would hurt him or do anything to harm him, and started blaming himself for leaving him alone there and not protecting him well. He stopped running for a second and broke down on the floor crying like a baby. "I shouldn't have left you alone..." he whimpered as tears drew lines on his white skin, his head was confused with too many thoughts. He just didn't know what to do anymore. He continued searching in every corner, with tears slipping down his cheeks blurring his vision, the blue in his eyes became bright fierce red again with black smoke floating around all his body making him look like a walking black cloud. Feelings of fear and anger were turning him into a mad man.

While looking around, Jeed found him panicked and lost, he didn't know where to search anymore. She flew behind him yelling his name, but he couldn't hear her voice so she just flew as fast as she could, and when he sat on the floor hopeless, she flew to him, she was feeling way too tired as she used almost all of her strength to be able to follow him.

"Wow, you're so fast Tul... I'm out of breath" she said and gently sat on his knee.

"Leave me alone..." He replied and rolling his eyes up to stop tears from falling but the tears came anyway.

"No, I can't leave my friend alone." Jeed said placing her tiny hand softly on his knee "and I have to tell you something" she said.

"I don't want to hear anything right now Jeed... I just want to find Max before Cho hurts him." He looked away

"What if you need to hear this to save him?" she replied and pulled softly his pinky finger "come with me"