Chapter 10

Felix's pov :

I woke up feeling great because I knew that today was gonna be a good day. I didn't even bother to take my anxiety pills. My mom seemed to have noticed that I was extra cheery which made her smile.

I got to school and had english as my first subject. This was probably going to be my favorite one from now one because Hyunjin was in it.

I walked into the door and immediately saw Hyunjin smiling at me. I sat in my usual seat, in front of him. I gave him a smile before turning my head back to the board to copy our lecture.

"Pst" I felt him poke me from behind.

"Yes jinnie?" I replied back.

"I love you" he said and I froze. I felt my cheeks heat up and suddenly butterflies appeared in my stomach. I playfully hit his arm then turned my body back to face board.

"Let's hangout after school" he said, I just nodded in response.

time skip***

Soon after, class ended and it was lunch. I rushed to the cafeteria as I was pretty hungry. I saw Jisung and Jeongin along with their boyfriends all sitting in one table. I felt shy to approach them, but luckily Hyunjin was there.

He dragged me by my arm and pulled me over to one table where he sat me down and gave me my food which he had bought.

"Here" he handed me the strawberry milk.

"Thank you" I replied.

I watched him in awe as he ate his meal. I just wanted to talk to God, and thank him for saving me, and for giving me Hyunjin.

Hyunjin's pov :

For the first time, I actually enjoyed going to school, because of Felix. He made me feel some type of way. I'm sure i've never been happier.

Later that day I called Felix hoping we could spend some time together. I was planning on asking him to finally be my boyfriend.

Calling...
"Lixie ❤️"

"yes jinnie?"

"can we meet up after class?"

"of course! where?"

"how about the rooftop?"

"alright! see you there!"

Just an hour more then I get to see him again. It excited me tons, I could barely focus on my last class of the day.

ring***

Finally the bell rang which meant classes ended for today. I grabbed my bag and my books and waved goodbye to chan and rushed to the school rooftop.
I saw Felix already there.

It made me happy to see him happy, unlike the last time I saw him here. I waved and he ran to me with his arms open, so I picked him up into a hug.

"What did you wanna do here jinnie?" he asked me, still with his arms wrapped around my neck.

"Well..." I took a deep breath.

"is it too early to ask you to become my boyfriend?"

I could see his eyes widened as he smiled.

"Yes yes yes Hyunjin oh my gosh!" he shouted and continued to hug me. I hugged back. We looked each other in the eyes and then our lips met. It was full of emotions, full of love.

"I love you so so much" I blurted out.

"I love you even more Hyunjin, thank you for saving me that day"

And i'm so glad I did.

Third person's pov :

Both boys came home very happy that day. Felix came home to find his father sitting on the couch. He was about to rush upstairs but before he could...

"Son..."

Felix froze on the spot, slowly turned around.

"Yes?" he quietly replied.

His father stood up, came close and engulfed his son in a hug. Felix didn't wanna admit, but he missed his father's hug. Even though he was still incredibly mad about what he did, he was still his father. The same one who took care of him growing up.

"I'm sorry son, I just wanted to say that" Mr. lee added. Felix nodded and smiled, without saying a word he rushed on upstairs.

He was mixed with emotions and didn't know what he exactly felt. But he was able to sleep that night either way.