Chapter 6

Third person's pov :

Calling...
" Lixie "

"Hyunjin?"

"I'm bored, can you come over?"

"Sure! Text me the address, i'll bring food"

"Ok! Thanks Lixie"

"Sure"

It was teachers day at school, which meant not only did the teachers get a day off. The students did too, because there would be no teacher to teach them.

Hyunjin was feeling especially bored today. Chan hadn't been answering his calls, so he called Felix to come over.

Soon after, there was a knock on his door. He limped all the way to the front and opened the door, It was Felix.

"Hi! How have you been?" Felix said as he took the others arm and placed it on his shoulder, escorting him to the couch.
Hyunjin giggled.

"Lix! You don't have to do this! Also i've been doing pretty ok" He replied.

"I know! But I want to!" The younger said and they both cracked up.

"Anyways, how are you? How's your mental health?"

"Well, Therapy did help. You did too" Felix said looking up at the older.

"But i'm not fully recovered yet, I still struggle a lot when i'm at home." He added.

"Whenever you're sad, or you don't feel like being alone. Come to my place, you're always welcome here Lix" Hyunjin said.

"Thanks jinnie" The younger replied, not noticing the new nickname he gave the other. Which made Hyunjin giggle.

Felix brought out the food, he started taking it out of the paper bag. Hyunjin's eyes lit up when he saw that the other bought sushi.

"I love sushi!" He squealed in excitement, as he hadn't had it in so long.
The younger only giggled at his cuteness, It was a side of Hyunjin not many people know of.

hwangjin

1056 likes Thanks <3 @lixlee 150 comments

1056 likes
Thanks <3 @lixlee
150 comments

@lixlee - ❤️
@hnjsng - lixie never buys me sushi 😤
@hwangjin - he already likes me more than u.
@hnjsng - excuse me?!
@luxaswxng - craving sushi now...
@joshseo - get well soon man! sorry again :(
@hwangjin - don't worry bout it

The boys talked while eating their sushi. They laughed, a lot. Their conversations were never awkward and they felt comfortable with each other already.

After putting the sushi away, they decided to watch a movie. Hyunjin took the tv remote and clicked on "The fault in our stars". A friend had recommended this movie to him, so he decided to watch it together with Felix.

Midway into the movie, the sadder scenes started playing. Felix wasn't good with sad movies so he cuddled up to Hyunjin for comfort.
This made the older blush.

"We can change it if you want Lix" Hyunjin said, concerned of how Felix can handle it.

"No no it's ok, I wanna see what happens" the younger said, not taking his eyes off the screen.

Towards the end, Felix started tearing up. Until he couldn't contain his tears and started crying, hoping Hyunjin wouldn't notice. But he did.

"Oh gosh, I'm sorry, I knew I should've changed it" the older said feeling extremely guilty.

"No jinnie, I liked the movie. But the ending was sad" he sniffled.

Hyunjin cooed at the youngers cuteness which led him to pull Felix into his arms even more and hug him tight. Felix hugged back and they stayed like that, talking for what felt like hours.

Soon after Felix had to go home, it was pretty late too. They spent more time than they though they would together. A day well spent for the two.