Chapter 7

Felix's pov :

I drove my car back home from Hyunjin's house. It was around 6pm in the evening. We honestly didn't notice the time as we were having fun getting to know each other more.

Hyunjin is actually a really nice and caring person. A lot of people mistake him to be a snob, which he really isn't. He made me feel safe and secure.

I pulled up to the driveway and parked my car. I opened the door, expecting a greeting from my mom. But instead I got one from my dad.

"Oh hey Felix, where have you been son?" I didn't even bother to look at him.

"At a friends house, also where's mom" I said as I grabbed a glass and poured water into it for me to drink.

"She went out to buy groceries"

I nodded and headed upstairs, going into my room closing the door behind me.

I decided to skip dinner and sleep early that night, so I don't think about the starve.

2 days later :

Hyunjin's pov :

My leg is doing a lot better now, I can walk completely fine. So I figured to go to school today.
As I was dressing up I got a call from my mom.

Incoming call...
" Mom "
Answer or Decline

"Hey mom why'd you call all of a sudden"

"Me and your dad are coming to visit you!"

"O-oh really? When?"

"In 2 days, we'll be staying there...if that's ok with you"

"Of course mom! I'll prepare the guest room"

"Ok see you son!"

"See you!"

Great, I figured I'll have to buy a few things after school for my parents' surprise visit.
I picked up my back pack and drove to school.

I came on time today, I walked into my first class, which was Philosophy. I spotted Chan so I went to sit beside him.

"Good morning Channie" I greeted before proceeding to sit beside him.

"Morning Jin, is your leg fine?" he asked me while grabbing books out of his bag.

"Mhm" I nodded.

I liked this class as it was pretty interesting for me. I made sure to jot down notes on my notebook as exams were coming up soon.

I'm not the smartest student. I don't fail, but I have to study really hard not to. I still pass though, which is all that really matters to me and my parents.

After philosophy class, It was lunch time. Our school had a pretty good schedule, we only have to take 3 classes a day, which gives us loads of time to review for things.

My and Chan went to our usual table. I scanned through the people in the cafeteria, I saw minho and jisung. But Felix wasn't sitting on their table.
He was sitting with this other guy. Quite short but pretty good looking.
I had this weird feeling in my tummy, was I jealous?
...no hyunjin