Chapter 4

Felix's pov :

I slowly opened my eyes to find myself on the clinic bed. Hyunjin was sleeping next to me, with his head on my lap, holding my hand. I blushed a bit.

"Hyunjin" I whispered softly, attempting to wake him up.

He slowly opened his eyes and looked at me. His eyes widened when he saw me awake.

"Oh my gosh Felix" he pulled me into his warm embrace and we stayed like that for a minute or so before pulling away.

I could hardly remember what exactly happened but I knew what I was about to do. I'm actually grateful he found me.

The regret started building up in my chest and my heart started to feel very heavy. Just thinking about what I was about to do a few hours ago, and I couldn't help but tear up of the fear of what might have happened if I did end up jumping.

Hyunjin noticed the tears and he scooted me over so he could sit beside me. He put my head on his chest and wrapped his arm around me so we could cuddle. I guess he could tell I needed it.

"You don't have to tell me right away, but i'm here for you lix" he whispered. Something about those words and his voice made me calm down.

A little while after, Jisung and Jeongin came into the clinic room. Along with their boyfriends of course.
Jisung ran up to me and gave me a tight hug.

"Baby! You scared me! What happened?!" Jisung said still holding onto me. I didn't mind though, I liked his hugs.

I looked at Hyunjin because I didn't know how to respond to that. I didn't want them to know about my mental health. I didn't want them to know what really happened.

"Uh I found him, passed out in the hallway. So I brought him here. The nurse said he was just tired" Hyunjin said, I looked at him and whispered thank you, he smiled and nodded.

"Lixie I have one more class to go to, but I don't have to go if you still need me here"

"No it's fine, you can go" I smiled and he stood up and picked up his backpack.

"I'll see you after class, You guys take care of him okay?" he said to Jisung and Jeongin before waving goodbye to me.

Hyunjin's pov :

It was the afternoon and lot of students start heading to their last classes during this hour. I walked into class with Chan, all eyes on us. We didn't really care though, we were used to it.

An hour later ~

Finally, classes were over. I got my backpack and as I was about to leave, Chan grabbed my arm.

"In a rush? Where to?" He chuckled.

"Oh i'm picking Felix up from the clinic" suddenly the smile on his face dropped for some reason.

"Oh...ok" he replied in a sort of deep tone.

I passed by the cafeteria and bought strawberry milk, hoping he likes them.

Knock knock***

"Come in!" I pushed the door open to find Felix sitting on the bed, on his own.

"Did they leave you?" I said as I took his hand.

"No, maybe? Idk, I told them to go home since they had no more classes"

"Lix! You should have called me then!"

"But I don't have your number" He giggled.

"Oh..." And we both laughed. I took his phone and put my number in before we both started laughing again.

Seeing him smile made my heart flutter. Somehow I feel contented when I see him happy. It's like, my whole day is now made because of his smile.

"Oh! And I brought you strawberry milk!" I didn't even know if he even likes strawberry milk or not, but I handed it to him anyways.

"Omg I love strawberry milk! How'd you know?" He asked in confusion.

I just smirked and said, "Lucky guess" , and we both giggles.

Just then, the nurse came in.

"Hi Felix! You may go home now, please don't tire yourself again" She said and she escorted the both of us to the lobby.

"How are you feeling?" I asked him.

"Hm, a lot better. Thank you Hyunjin" I looked at him and smiled.

"Anything for you."

"Lix?"

He turned his head and hummed in response.

"When you feel lonely, or sad, or anything. Please call me, you had me worried sick back there" I held both his hands and looked him in the eye.

He nodded and we waved goodbye to each other. I was about to leave when Chan pulled me over to the side.

"You guys seem to be pretty close" He said sort of in a serious tone.

"Yeah, Why?" Not gonna lie, I felt like he was hiding something from me. Does he like Felix?

"Oh um, nothing. Anyways I gotta go. See ya" He didn't bother waving, he just walked away.