Chapter ~ 20 (Episode 6 part 1)

Start from the beginning

"I had the dream again" I rasped out past my now flowing tears "its was Argent, he was the one who saved me from the hunters" 

"I'm not surpised by it, he does live by the code unlike some hunters" dad stopped talking when Finn held the door open from us.

"Where are we going?" Finn asked as he sat next to me and put a wet flannel on my burning forehead.

"The hospital" dad grunted out, jumping into the car he pulled out of the driveway and spead towards the hospital clearly not caring about speed limits.

~ Derek's POV: ~

Jumping out of his car Derek ran towards the hospital's emergancy entery and stopped just long enough to ask Scott's mum where Frey was before running again to her room, he'd only flet like this once and that was a long time ago. Pushing the memory of a girl named Sigren Stark out of his mind he tumbled into her room, startling her parents and siblings.

"Derek!" Mia squealed out quietly, she jumped off the bed her sister was peacefully sleeping in and ran to him wiht open arms "Sissy will be very happy that you're here wont she Finny?" Mia giggled out as Derek picked her up and hugged her tightly.

"Yeah she was asking for you a few minutes ago" Finn said smiling when Derek put Mia back on the ground.

"Mr. Parker, Mrs. Parker it's good to see you" he shook Erik's hand and kissed Rika's tear stained cheek.

"You to Derek" Rika said holding Erik's hand with a vice like grip.

"Is she okay?" Derek asked looking at Frey who's breathing was becoming less and less steady, he walked over to her and ran his fingers through her hair, he stooped down and kissed her forehead.

"Scott's mother Melissa said she should be okay" Rika answered before the door was opened but a frantic Stiles, Scott and Danny "Speak of the devil" Rika said with a kind smile "hello boys"

"Hey Danny" Finn said grinning at the mocha colored skinned boy who was holding a bouquet of white roses.

"Hey Finn" Danny smiled back at his number one fan.

Derek held Frey's hand and watched as she woke up with a groan "Frey" Stiles shouted with a twitch.

Frey's eyes didn't take long to meet Derek's "hey" she rasped out past her parched throat.

"Hey" Derek said back brushing her hair out of her eyes with his finger tips, he leaned forward and kissed her on the lips "Don't do that again" he said putting his forehead on hers, he breathed in her scent and sighed in relief when she chuckled.

"Whatever you say, Grumpy" She lifted her hand up and ran her palm against his ruff cheek.

"Get some sleep, okay" He leaned into her touch and looked around at the worried expressions of her family and friends "there's a lot of people who worry about you" she took her gaze away from his and looked around, a blush spreading around her cheekbones.

"These are for you" Danny said stepping with a smile he placed the roses into a vase that sat unoccupied next to her bed "I remeber you side that you like white roses" he smiled "get better okay?"

"Awww Danny you're a big cutie and I will, I promise" she smiled and kissed his cheek at the same time as he did hers, Danny then said goodbye and left saying he had to get back to bed because he had school the next day.

"I was going to get you some Reese's but I kind of forgot" Stiles rubbed he back of his neck and smiled at her.

"He ate them" Scott said causing a startled laugh to come from Frey.

"That's okay, its the tought that counts" Frey said with a smile, Derek could tell she really didn't care about the fact that Stiles ate her present, she was just happy he was here for her with Scott.

"We better go before Scott's mum kicks us out" Stiles said stepping forward he kissed Frey's cheek and waved goodbye after Scott did the same.

"We're going to go too" Erik said hurding his wife and children out the door after they said goodbye to Frey.

"You going too?" Frey asked Derek when he stood from the bed.

"Are you kdding me, I'm not leaving your side" Derek walked over to the uncomforable looking seat that was on the other side of the bed and sat down.

Frey moved over and rolled onto her side "Sleep on the bed" she said making enough room for him to lay on his back.

"I'm not sure that's a good idea" Derek said.

"I don't care" she said patting the epmty space next to her.

"Okay" Derek stood up and gingerly got into bed beside her, noticing that he didn't hurt her he wrapped his arm around her shoulders and pulled her onto his chest.

"Good night Derek" she said with a yawn.

"Good night Frey" I love you he thought to her knowing that she was already asleep.

__________________________________________