t w e n t y - f i v e ❃

This chapter is dedicated to our very enthusiastic reader LizaBelim

AUTHOR POV

The music was being played through the speakers. Everybody were busy on following the dance routine they were taught today. They continued to follow the routine and then the bell rang indicating that the class was over.

All started to pack their stuff and some of them decided to take shower as they dont want to be stinky in other classes.

And of course Jimin, Hobi and Jungkook were also in that dance class.
All of them decided to take shower as they have classes after break, Hobi and Jimin headed to shower, by that time Jungkook had already showered,
His phone started buzzing

"Hello"

"yahhhh what are you guys doing, it's already break time and none of you are here"

"hyung we had dance class" Jungkook replied.

"but it's already break why are you guys not here in the canteen and why Jimin or Hobi are not picking my call"

"because you were the one calling them" Jungkook said while laughing.

"The amount of disrespect I get from you brats, I should have made other friends than you"

"hyung they are taking shower, their phone must be in their bags, that's why they didn't pick up your call" Jungkook replied, to make his hyung calm.

"arghhh whatever hurry up, I am all alone" Jin said in dramatic tone.

"jinjja.... hyung what about Yoongi hyung and Taehyung"

"I don't even know where Yoongi is and for your friend Taehyung he is sitting on the table right in front of me, but as you know he only talks with Jimin or you or Yoongi I mean, whatever! he never talks with me or Hobi so, hurry up or I am getting new friends for lunch"

"you are being dramatic hyung you have more than half of the college as your friends you can sit with anyone like literally anyone and you can go with Lunch date with Namjoon I mean professor Kim" Jungkook said teasingly.

From the day Namjoon has shown interest in Jin, Jungkook is the most annoying person for both Jin and Namjoon as he always finds a way to tease them.
Jin is not aware about Namjoon and Jungkook's connection but he never pays attention to what Jungkook says because he thinks the younger one only speak useless stuff or teasing stuff.

"JEON JUNGKOOK, I would have! if he was not busy" Jin said rolling his eyes.
"Woah hyung calm down, Taehyung is literally sitting in front of you as you said. He will hear you yelling"

"I am not dumb child, he is wearing his earphones and scrolling in his phone."
"ohhk don't cry hyung, will be there in max 10min" and Jungkook disconnects the phone after receiving ok from the older one.

Jungkook was laughing his ass off because he knows Taehyung never listens to music or anything and not specifically on public space as it was very easy for anyone to attack him if he don't pay attention to his surroundings.

And that means Taehyung had listened all of the things Jin said.

Jimin comes out after shower and saw Jungkook laughing.

"what happened to you why are you laughing alone Jungkook" he said still locking at his bag.

"Nothing just a joke Minnie" Jungkook says.
"ohk and you know all girls were staring at you when you were dancing Jungkook" Jimin said and looked up to Jungkook while laughing.