e i g h t e e n ❃

TAE POV

After so many days I am finally attending classes regularly and hoping to see my baby everyday and spend time with him to know him more. Me and Jungkook were fortunately on time today as Namjoon hyung don’t like the students who are late. We entered the class and Namjoon hyung felt good, it was clearly visible on his face. Jungkook was still asking me details about yesterday’s dance of me and my pink boy.

 “Jungkook I swear to god if you ask me one more time I wont sit with you here” i said in an annoying tone, but that brat bunny doesn’t seem to care and asked me again, I just shot him a death glare before standing up and sitting on the other side of the class and fortunately the other side was empty so no one can even bother me. The bell rang indicating only 5 mins left for the class to start. A trio entered the class in a hurry and all I could see was Jimin. He was in same class with me!!

Some tall, handsome boy sat with Jungkook and beside Yoongi hyung there was the boy that interrupted me and my Jimin yesterday night. I assumed that he is Jimin’s brother, and I saw that Jimin was searching for a empty seat for him, until he saw me and started walking towards me.

He stood in front of me asking for my permission and I accepted it. Like why I wont accept it? Ha!. The bell rang again indicating that the class has begin. Professor Kim started teaching, by that time I was really lost in the calming smell of the male next to me. He looked like an angel, And I kept staring at him throughout the class and I didn’t even realized when the class was over.

Then we all started walking towards the door and Jungkook came next to me and said “Would you like to join us for the Café?” and right after that Jimin came and stood beside Jungkook and stared at me, waiting for my answer. And I decided to go with them.

“Umm.. Jin” Namjoon hyung calls taking  everyone’s attention. The tall boy who sat with Jungkook replied “Yea…?”

“Can you please stay a bit, I want to give you information about the upcoming events as you are the President”

“Yes sure” he replied

“Guys you all can go, I will meet you all at the Café” he told to Jungkook and Jimin.

We all left for the Café and Jungkook kept whispering things in Jimin’s ear and Jimin would just giggle at it, and that made me a bit jealous the way they both were clingy around all…

“Yes Professor, what are the events coming up for the college-“ he was cut in the mid of sentence when Namjoon grabbed him by his waist and pulled him closer to him.

“So the upcoming event is our date, would you like to come”

“Yeah- Yeah- Sure” he mentally slapped himself for shuttering.

Namjoon leans closer to his ear and whispered “I’ll wait for you baby” which send shivers through Jin’s spine and he was blushing hard.

Everyone ordered their drinks and settled down and obviously Jimin and Jungkook sat close to each other which drove Taehyung crazy. Yoongi and Hobi sat next to each other, so basically Taehyung was alone.

Jin came running panicking, making everyone flinch.

“Hyung, Don’t tell me you are panicking because you got a new pimple”

“Ohh Shut Up Jungkook its not about Pimple”

“Then what it is?” the younger next to him asked

“Our Professor Kim- Namjoon- asked me out for a Date”

Everyone was shocked except Jungkook and Taehyung.

“Hyung that’s Amazing” Jimin told excitedly

“I know right, to be honest I also have a fat ass crush on him, but as he is a professor I didn’t got the courage to ask him out but today ahhhhh I am so happy. I am finally going on a date with Namjoon”

Taehyung sat silent until Jin noticed him,

“You are?” he asked offering a hand

“Taehyung, Kim Taehyung” he said in a deep voice making Jimin smirk at it.

“Oh well, I am Kim Seokjin, the President of Students Council” they both shakes their hands.

Jin ordered his drink and started talking randomly about his study tours with Yoongi and Hobi.

But on the other side someone was burning….as Jungkook and Jimin were being so clingy which made Taehyung angry so he kept staring at them and tightening his grip on his cup.

“Woahh Calm Down Taehyung its normal they are always like this” Yoongi said leaning close to him.

“And that’s what making me angry. Jungkook knows he is mine but still he is being clingy to him ugh” he replied while gritting his teeth.

‘Whatever but I need to stop them, they are getting the best of my tolerance now' he said to himself before pretending to get a call and left from there.

After some time Taehyung returns with a cold face and calls Jungkook,

“Jungkook lets go, something important came up” he said in a deep voice

“What is it Tae?” the innocent asked

“I said lets go”

“Ok”

“Jimin I am sorry I gotta go with him”

“Its Ok Kookie meet you tomorrow morning” the younger said while hugging him good bye.

“Are the hugs only for him?” Taehyung said in a bit low tone, but still Jimin heard it and headed towards Taehyung. And hugged him “Bye Taehyung, see you around” he said with a wink.

Taehyung just scoffed at the statement, and started walking towards the exit of the Café.

As soon as they left the Café Taehyung punched Jungkook on the arm.

“Ahhh What’s wrong with you Tae”

“Whats wrong with me!! Wahhh, You were being all clingy to him and you are expecting me to be normal. The fuck you were literally flirting with him right in front of me”

“We have always been like that stop overreacting on it” he regretted his words.

“I don’t give a fuck about you but stay away from Jimin”

He sits in car, and Jungkook sits beside him.

“I wont stay away, he is my Best friend first and  then your Jimin”

Taehyung smirked at him,

“Stay Away from what’s mine” he said in a cold tone which sent shivers down Jungkook’s body

‘I guess he is serious for him' Jungkook thought and replied with,

“I will try! Okay!! It will take time”

Taehyung hummed while driving to their house.

_________________________________

 A/N : Yo!! 🙋🏻‍♀️
Dont forget to Vote and Comment your suggestions as well.. ✨