f i f t y ❃

AUTHOR POV

Well  things going well could be in over statement because it’s not going as much romantic but it’s not even worst.

Well he did believe that he was thinking to be like in an novels even if he is in the Mafia leader he is romantic guys and is in love with his doll but not everything goes accordingly but indeed he can say that is a changes in his life and just because of the entry of his little angel. He knows he is indeed idiot in love.

It’s almost around end of the of the year, that’s means holidays and celebrations.

Even yesterday all of them received invitation from Park Jimin for Christmas Eve celebration and dinner and who are they to deny free food that also made by one and only The Kim Seokjin. To everyone surprise he agreed to it without behaving brat that means professor Namjoon would also be joining them. Well we all know how flattered the male is for his boyfriend.

Yoongi is also warming up to everyone now that he often found himself hanging out with Hoseok and ofcourse the plus one Jimin.

Taehyung was working on his final deal paper when Jungkook barged in to his office.

In the name of god he is the only men who can enter his mafia’s personal office that also without knocking and still walk out on his own legs.

Taehyung just raised eyebrow and ignored him paying attention back to his work. Everyone thinks that just because of mafia leader he will be doing all the shady work and stuff but Taehyung is too smart for that.
He plans out everything just sitting on his chair and was aware about the each and every details about happening even with practically participating in that.

But back to the scene,

“how many time i am supposed to tell you that do not enter my office without my permission” Taehyung said with flat tone.
Jungkook just rolled his eyes and sat on the expensive looking sofa on the side.

“Like you think I follow anything said” he said rolling his head back.

“also I have news for you, good news and good news which you want to hear first??”
He said with tease.

“Too many options but I would like work related information rather than you killing spree let me add without major reason” Taehyung said not bother by fact the Jungkook is still giving him creepy smile.

“First of all I had enough reason for that killing spree and the deal with Busan is done, kinda nice people for this dark world”

“Great and expected” Taehyung said with knowing look.

“and other thing-“ Jungkook started.
“Don’t waste my time for unless info you know that, so yes you can go”

Jungkook stood up and started walking towards door.

“Are you sure you don’t want to hear?” Jungkook said still walking.

“yes”

“are you sure?”

“yea”

Jungkook was at door when he got this reply.

“ohh I thought you want to know what jimin has to say but I guess I’ll be going now” jk said with smirk.

Taehyung settled his down file and looked at Jungkook with serious look. He had talk with Jimin yesterday but after that he didn’t received any message and they are not able to spent time with each other as they want to. Last time they met was 4 days ago at beach to take late night stroll.

Well Taehyung is busy with work and that unnecessary exam which was not even near as Namjoon hyung sound it as it is.

“Jungkook came back-“he said with hint of passion.