o n e ❃

Taehyung POV

I am living a normal life like a Normal person I wake up get ready go to College and that boring classes of course every thing like fucking boring routine.
I am doing this all for him and only him he was there for me when no one was beside me I was alone and scared maybe but he was there for me he don't have to but he was with me all the time in my ups my down, he was there when I was nothing so he is the only person matters to me and I am doing this for him yesss this fucking boring college too.

"Taehyungahh wake up or you'll be late for the classes"

His voice thuds in my ears and I growl at that and put pillow to cover my ears to block uneasy noise.

Yes I respect him but who gave any human authority to make someone life hell, like why so early classes and wake up shit.......

"Taehyung down in 10min"

His voice echoed in my ears and I threw the pillow in corner of the room annoyed and get up.
Either way I never sleeps my work never let me and you can say I never slept a peaceful sleep as far as from when I was 12 y/o.

"Kim Taehyung"

His footsteps getting closer as he coming towards my room as like he thinks he can enter my room but I don't want to talk this early in the morning with anyone nor I want to see him the mess in my room so I just replied immediately before he reaches my room.

"I am up.....ask someone to prepare my breakfast I'll leave in 15 min."

His footsteps stops and return after my reply.

I drag my body in the bathroom and get clean up. I get out of shower and walk in to my closet to look what should I wear.
I look around and pick outfit it's not fancy not more like an casual wear.

I put on white t-shirt with grey boogie pants and brown over coat and looked in the full size mirror to check the outfit I am not interested much in other things but I like to dress up nicely I ruffled my blue hair a little and take my College bag either way it does not have anything in it and left the room.

When I entered the living room breakfast was prepared and been already placed on dinning table which is near the kitchen.
I finish my breakfast and about to leave when hyung called me.

"Have a nice day and study well..." with that i turn around, rolled my eyes and left for collage taking my car. While driving through empty Road as it's early morning I just thinking about why I am even doing this I don't need this all, I have everything. After driving for another 10min I parked car in the parking area.

I enter the college without paying attention to anyone, as it is new term new people running around to get to their respective classes.

I headed to my first class alone as he is busy today and not attending today that lucky bastard.

Entering the classes I take the sit in the end avoid bickering of people why can't they just shut Their mouth for peace of earth or Their life.

I just put my earphone and look out of window people rushing to their classes as bell rang and professor enter the class and class went silent. He done his basic introduction and started the class.
Time went and classes after classes went and now it's last class before break time and professor left us early.

I am already pissed and decided skip the second half of the collage I was walking through the lobby of the classes leading to stairs. People are running around I walk as fast as I can to avoid their voice and touching basically bumping into them.
Finally I reach at stairs and getting down and suddenly someone bumped into my chest and growl at sudden touch as I wrapped my hand around his waist as reflex but which is magically is too thin.

"Arrrrggggggghhh"

I was already mad and now this I was just about shout when a very sweet smell the smell I like the most strawberry hit my nose.
I don't know why but it make me calm some how.

I breath hard before looking down their was a short boy with pink hair interesting but I am not able look at his face as he practically Buried his whole face into my chest.

I was again about to speak when bell rang and I can feel his body stiffed and I can feel that as my hands are still wrapped around him but before words leave my mouth he run out of my hands like he need to catch the thief who stole his money without giving his glace at me.

I turn around to get a better view of him but all I can see is a pink hair popping up and down as he run and vanish into one of class. I was to focused that I didn't even notice people are staring at me when I realised that I just made my way to college gate with some pink hair boy in my mind and leave for house.

My mind was all empty all I could think about was that Pink Haired boy with Strawberry smell.

That sweet smell that bouncy hair, that short height. It was just a small moment but felt like a spark whenever i thought about it.

Drive was all quiet with the thoughts of strawberry boy.

----------------------------------------------------------

Hope y'all liked the chapter this is the first one...(>y<)

Love yaa.. Hope u Vote and Comment too i would love to read them as well 💖💖💜💖💖