Chapter 9

A/N: Please keep in mind I won't exactly write exactly like the anime, but my writing will be similar to it. With that said let's get on with the chapter.

Kakashi's point of view sort of

"Wait, what happened with Sasuke? Did he really leave the village last night? Where's Sakura and Naruto?" Kakashi asks the fifth Hokage. Lady Tsunade looks at him with a calm look then rest her chin on her hands, "That is correct. I just got word this morning that Sasuke left the village. Sakura was the one who told me, some ninja found her asleep on a bench. As for Naruto I don't think he knows yet, unless Sakura went to tell him." Kakashi paces around. This happened a lot sooner than I thought it would. Damn. Orochimaru you bastard. "Kakashi.....Kakashi....Hatake!" He got broken from his thoughts as he looked at Tsunade. "Don't worry a group of ninja are on their way after him. Shikamaru went out with whoever he chose to be his team mates." Kakashi speaks, "I'm sure Naruto got involved somehow. Let's see Shikamaru, Choji, Neji, Naruto, and Kiba? Lee should still be in the hospital resting." Tsunade sighs, "In the mean time, I need you to complete this mission."

Back to the reader's view

"Alright class today we are gonna be reading from a book of poems. We are going to try to understand the complexity of poems. Then you will write me a short poem. Afterwards we will do a few questions on corrections in sentences." You say writing on the board what page everyone should turn to. You read off about 5 poems, and then ask the class to do their poem. You give them about 15 minutes to write. Then spend the rest of English period teaching corrections on the sentences. Lunch time rolled around and you decided you could go for some barbecue. There you seen Asuma, Kurenai, Ino, and Hinata. Ino spotted you, "(y/n) sensei! You want to come eat with us?" You walk over with a smile you sit next to Ino since she was next to Hinata.

Asuma speaks up, "Did you hear about Sasuke Uchiha? I heard he went rogue and left the village. Ino nearly choked on her food. "Wait, what?" You, Kurenai, and Ino say at the same time. So is this dream going to come true too? Sasuke leaving, then next is going to be me helping with Kakashi's team, but with a new member and sensei. What's going to happen to Sasuke and Kakashi? You worry yourself. "Yeah, that's what Shikamaru's first mission was set to be. To retrieve Sasuke back. He got Choji, Neji, Kiba, and Naruto to go with him." Asuma finished saying. "Any word from Kakashi today? He left this morning after we ate breakfast to go receive a mission from Lady Tsunade." You state. Kurenai speaks, "As far as I know, Kakashi got sent on some other mission so he shouldn't be with those boys. I ran into him while he was leaving. I was wondering while he looked so worried." You let out a breath, but was still worried. You then finished your food and left your share of pay.

The rest of your day of teaching involved calculations in just simple business math for the children. You decided to let them off easy and give them no homework, but they do need to study for their first tests coming up in two days. "Alright class, so homework for this week instead I want you all to study whenever you get time. Just make sure it's before your tests Thursday." You tell the group. They all nod saying "Yes, ma'am." With that you dismissed them to go to their last classes for the day. You decided to head home to grade the work the students did and read their poems.

You unlock the door with the spare key Kakashi gave you. You walk to the kitchen to set your paperwork down. Then head up to the bedroom to change into something more comfortable. As you walk in you hear the shower running. Hmm, maybe I could join him. I'm sure he would like it. You grab some shorts and a tshirt while walking to the bathroom. You quietly sneak in and close the door. Setting your clothes beside his on the sink, you then slide the door open to the shower and sneak in. He had his head under the water letting his hair get rinsed. He had his hands on the wall holding himself. He's so freaking out of my league. You think to your self as you wrap your arms around his torso. He jumps a little, "Woah. You startled me." He chuckles. You could tell he was upset. "I heard about Sasuke today hun. Naruto, Shikamaru, Choji, Neji, and Kiba got sent after him." You lean your head onto his wet back. He sighs, "Yeah. It just gets under my skin that he decided to go to a person such as Orochimaru. I guess I'll just have to learn to live with it though. Maybe those boys could get him back." You go to wash his back he lets out a soft moan. You smile because you loved him so much and he needed some relaxation with some love. After he finishes washing off you clean up then walk into the bedroom with him.

"Kakashi? I can give you a back and foot rub if you would like." You look at him as he lays down. He looks at you with so much admiration in his eyes. "Really?" You nod and then walk over to him. You pull his mask down giving him a quick kiss. He didn't have much on but some pants and his mask, so you start with his feet. He groans at the painful yet soothing feeling. "Oh...my...you really are the best." He says throwing his head back. You chuckle at his response. Spending about 10 minutes on his feet you decide to rub his back. He lays on his belly as you sit on his butt. You decide to try popping some stiff spots first. His shoulders seem like the most trouble. Before you know it he's out cold. You decide to take this time to go cook dinner and grade papers.

 You decide to take this time to go cook dinner and grade papers