Chapter 3

"Hmm, I wonder what's taking Kakashi so long. I've been here 45 minutes." You say to yourself. You then pull out (your favorite book) and start reading. After about 15 minutes you feel someone coming up. "Where have you been?" You ask the silver haired ninja standing in front of you. "Sorry, had some business to take care of," he says "I'm ready whenever you are sweetheart." He grins underneath his mask. Hmm, where did all this confidence come from? He's acting kinda flirty. You then start performing hand signs. You summon up a strong gust of wind. You hurl it towards him. He quickly avoids it. While he's looking away you throw some shuriken at him. He reflects them away with his kunai though. You quickly go in from behind him and put him in a headlock. "So how did I do sensei?" You ask with a confident smirk. He blushes and drips with sweat, "Pretty well, but are you prepared for this?" He then pulls you over and pins you to the ground. He's hovering above you. "Wow." You breathe out. "You pass. I sort of did not expect you to be this strong. No offense. Wow wind, huh?" He says getting up reaching out his hand for you to take. "None taken and yeah." You say taking his hand and getting up.

"Well, I'll go report this to Lady Hokage. You can walk with me if you would like." He says. "Sure thing." You reply. Y'all then walk towards the hokage's office. While walking you and Kakashi tell each other more about your selves. "Wow, you did all that at such a young age?" You asked him in wonder. "Yeah, and you really fought of a whole squad of rogue ninja on your own while you were only 12, still under training?" He asks you. "Yep, thing is though I don't really fight a whole lot any more but I know how to defend myself." You say. Y'all finally get to the office. You wait outside while he goes in to give his tell on the exam. It was only about 5 minutes and he was back out. "Congratulations, (y/n), you are now an official leaf chunin." He tells you handing you a headband with the leaf symbol on it. "Thank you, for your kindness, Kakashi-sensei." You wink at him then bow. He chuckles and then you put the headband around your head. "You can just call me Kakashi. Would you like some lunch? We could go get some ramen if your up to it." He asks you. "Heck yeah I'm down to eat." You say taking his hand and basically dragging him to the food you wanted so bad.

Kakashi POV

She's so freaking beautiful. I wonder if she has any feelings for me. I wouldn't mind going on a real date with her. I'll ask her when we get done with lunch.

Back to normal POV

You two finally get to the ramen shop. You both order the special for that day. You basically slurp it down before anyone could blink. Kakashi looks at you in amazement, even though he was finished with his already too. He then pays and you both walk outside. "Thanks for the ramen, Kakashi. I guess I'll head home now to do some house chores." You say but you see that Kakashi is in his thoughts. "Are you okay?" You ask grabbing his shoulder and looking up at him. "Oh, yeah, I'm fine. You're welcome and uhm okay. I'll see you later then." He says all flustered. You two then go separate ways.

You get back to your place and start cleaning up. After about an hour you hear a knock on your door. "Hmm, I wonder who that could be. Today has been weird. Kakashi was acting funny." You say as you open the door. There was no one there, but there was a bouquet of red roses and sunflowers with a note attached. You grab it confused. You grab the note then read it,
"Hello, beautiful. I was wondering if you would like to maybe go on a date. I know this spot where we could get ice cream and then get a good view of nature and it's beauty. Just follow these directions on the separate note. See you tomorrow at 1. ~your secret admirer <3 ;)"
"I wonder who this is sending me this. The flowers are nice though. I'll go, but don't believe I won't bring some type of weapon to defend myself." You chuckle and then place the flowers in a vase in the middle of your kitchen table.

You go to your bedroom and lay down in bed. You grab your book from earlier and continue before you know it you're out cold. Who sent that note? You then drift off into a dream..... Kakashi..... Is.... this .....all..... for..... me......